Hello, I wasn't sure where to put this, so I dropped it here.
I hope it's OK.
It's not fantasy hockey. But it has many of the same elements.

The SuperSweet Hockey League is forming.

We use NHL EHM 2005 and conduct live simulations each day (you sign in and coach your team, live, or you can play purely as a GM).
We sim 4 days each day, so we move quick, almost 4 seasons per year.

We are just starting, although we've done this before, so we know a lot of the ins-and-outs of these kinds of leagues.
You must have NHL EHM 2005, but you can download the demo and the patch and use that for the purposes of on-line gaming. To play a solo game beyond 6 months out, you are required to purchase it.
But for us? No problem. It's free,

We are in the process of altering the game's database to reflect a more modern outlook on player abilities. Drafts from 2006 to 2010 will be stocked with real players (although their actual potentials will be random, to place a heavy emphasis on scouting).

You can sign up here. First come, first serve
http://s4.zetaboards.com/SSHL/topic/8585026/1/#new

If you're a big fantasy hockey guy looking for a different kind of challenge, join us.
If you're looking for a really active and competitive challenge of your General Managerial skills, this could be what you've been looking for.

Our First SSHL lasted five seasons. The second one only last one season, due to a bunch of personality conflicts. So, we're not looking for troublemakers.

We know of one league that's more than 20 years out and still going.