Thread: close to the cup -- starters info please!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default close to the cup -- starters info please!!

so I was sitting with a fairly comfortable lead until Marty pooped the bed today, now my SV% lead is really thin and tied in Ws. GAA is decent, but I am nervous...

He has Bryz and Reimer -- Reems will start for sure vs the Habs, but will Bryz get the 2nd in the B2B vs the Sharks? Worried ...but still, hoping that the Sharks are angry and take it out on him...

My biggest worry is Marty starting again tomorrow -- it was torture watching today, clearly the Devils don't care anymore and the Bs may be playing for #2 seed ....

After the shellacking today, do you think the Devils will give tomorrow's game to Hedberg?
    I am also worried as its the last home game that he'll let both of them play ...which could get ugly ...

aiiieee!
    any intel on starters w these guys??
    im in good shape still, but dont need this aggrevation!
    cheers
    CBS Sportsline H2H 14 team keeper league (keep 14)
    (G, A, Shots, Blocked Shots, PPPs, +/- (no PIMs in our league), W, Sv%, GAA)

C: Pettersson, Aho, Hischier, O’Reilly, Coyle, Novak
    W: Marner, Debrincat, Barzal,
    Kempe, Mittlestadt, Terevainen, P.Kane, Kakko
    D: Pietrangelo, Doughty, Werenski, Dunn, Provorov, York, McNabb
    G: Skinner, Vanacek, UPL

2010-11 & 2018-19 Champs

Dobber Sports Veteran

Unhappy

I typically use fantasyhockey911.com to find out starters. I'd say Bryz has a 99.9999999% chance of starting considering they haven't clinched a playoff spot, they're playing San Jose and that LaBarbarra sucks.

Right now Reimer is confirmed to start. I think Rask will get the start tomorrow and that Brodeur will too considering it will be his last game of the season.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by bigmamadog317 View Post
    I typically use fantasyhockey911.com to find out starters. I'd say Bryz has a 99.9999999% chance of starting considering they haven't clinched a playoff spot, they're playing San Jose and that LaBarbarra sucks.
    Phoenix has clinched a playoff spot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/standing...1dggh3WKh7vLYF

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Phoenix has clinched a playoff spot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/standing...1dggh3WKh7vLYF
    My b, I misinterperated the ramblings. They are still fighting for a good playoff possition.
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bigmamadog317 View Post
    My b, I misinterperated the ramblings. They are still fighting for a good playoff possition.
    yes, this is what i read on the Phx boards -- they are in, but looking to steal home ice from Nashville, so I think Bryz will start.

Its actually more imortant to me that Marty not start -- or at least if he does, that he doesnt repeat today's debacle ...

I only need 2.5 points to win (having won the first week of the final 6-2-1), and am looking good right now for +/- and goals ... I have a good lead in GAA right now, but Marty cannot let in 4 again or it gets dicey.

Doc Emerick even mentioned today that they might get both Marty & Hedberg in there for some time tomorrow, which might be very worrying!

so close to the prize .....
    CBS Sportsline H2H 14 team keeper league (keep 14)
    (G, A, Shots, Blocked Shots, PPPs, +/- (no PIMs in our league), W, Sv%, GAA)

C: Pettersson, Aho, Hischier, O’Reilly, Coyle, Novak
    W: Marner, Debrincat, Barzal,
    Kempe, Mittlestadt, Terevainen, P.Kane, Kakko
    D: Pietrangelo, Doughty, Werenski, Dunn, Provorov, York, McNabb
    G: Skinner, Vanacek, UPL

2010-11 & 2018-19 Champs

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tripel View Post
    yes, this is what i read on the Phx boards -- they are in, but looking to steal home ice from Nashville, so I think Bryz will start.

Its actually more imortant to me that Marty not start -- or at least if he does, that he doesnt repeat today's debacle ...

I only need 2.5 points to win (having won the first week of the final 6-2-1), and am looking good right now for +/- and goals ... I have a good lead in GAA right now, but Marty cannot let in 4 again or it gets dicey.

Doc Emerick even mentioned today that they might get both Marty & Hedberg in there for some time tomorrow, which might be very worrying!

so close to the prize .....
    For what its worth my gut feeling says that marty will get the start and do well. Which would b unfortunate for me cus I just got sv% yesterday and I would lose it if he does well tomorrow. My gut feeling is right about 75% of the time id guess. Maybe he gets 2 periods then they bring in hedberg? But I think goalies like Brodeur usually rebound well from bad performances like today.

Dobber Sports Veteran

The Devils are being mum on whether Martin Brodeur or Johan Hedberg will start Sunday's season finale against Boston, the Newark Star-Ledger reports.
    Spin:
    It'd be a surprise to not see Brodeur in goal, but with the team's season being lost and the Eastern Conference playoffs set, for all intents and purposes, the Devils could go either way with their starter. If you have the luxury of starting both of them in daily leagues, you'd have your bases covered.