Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Criminal Minds

Dobber Sports Ninja

All caught up, a few of those episodes were really really good. A couple were like meh to me lol.

The last episode (episode 18) was really good.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Another amazing season of Criminal Minds in the books.

Season finale was fantastic.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by dmvincent View Post
    Another amazing season of Criminal Minds in the books.

Season finale was fantastic.
    I actually didn't think they had enough time to catch the guy in the end.. I honestly thought that it was going to carry over into the summer.. What a great season finale..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

I liked the finale but in a weird kind of way, I was hoping he would killed off Blake. I am not a fan of Jeannie Tripplehorn and would have rather seen her killed off and a new character brought in.

Short of that, good stuff!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I liked the finale but in a weird kind of way, I was hoping he would killed off Blake. I am not a fan of Jeannie Tripplehorn and would have rather seen her killed off and a new character brought in.

Short of that, good stuff!
    Haha, I was pretty pissed that they replaced Prentiss with her. Prentiss was hot for a 40 something old.

I finally got around to watching it, and damn I thought that was a pretty awesome finale. When Rossi did what he did, I got chills. Great finale.

Also, LOL @ who they got to play the replicator. Man, was that an awesome surprise.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

First episode of the new season was creepy as **** but still pretty good.

Still, a good episode and solid start.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by dmvincent View Post
    First episode of the new season was creepy as **** but still pretty good.

Still, a good episode and solid start.
    I dunno bro...I dunno if you or any other Criminal Minds fans feel the same way but I feel like this show is on its last legs and now it's at the point where they've run out of ideas and don't want to re-hash old ones so they turn to grosser, more disgusting and horrifying storylines that really don't have the same value that the early episodes did.

Like when I compare this year's premiere to some of the other episodes from seasons 1-5, I'd say this premiere was garbage in comparison. Like really? Do we really have to see constant images of a half-eaten decomposed human head and watch him feed it to people? That's just ridiculous...and not what Criminal Minds used to be IMO.

I feel like the show lost a lot of its quality after that epic 100th episode. There was really no way to top that storyline, and while I've enjoyed some of the newer storylines like Ian Doyle, The Replicator, the bank heist finale, etc. I haven't enjoyed a lot of the filler episodes in between. I'll still watch the show but I really miss when the show was more about the psychology of criminals like Frank, The Reaper, etc.

Anyway I'm interested to see how they resolve this premiere in the next episode (assuming they do, since it would be stupid for them to drag this kind of storyline on to further down the road).

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    I dunno bro...I dunno if you or any other Criminal Minds fans feel the same way but I feel like this show is on its last legs and now it's at the point where they've run out of ideas and don't want to re-hash old ones so they turn to grosser, more disgusting and horrifying storylines that really don't have the same value that the early episodes did.

Like when I compare this year's premiere to some of the other episodes from seasons 1-5, I'd say this premiere was garbage in comparison. Like really? Do we really have to see constant images of a half-eaten decomposed human head and watch him feed it to people? That's just ridiculous...and not what Criminal Minds used to be IMO.

I feel like the show lost a lot of its quality after that epic 100th episode. There was really no way to top that storyline, and while I've enjoyed some of the newer storylines like Ian Doyle, The Replicator, the bank heist finale, etc. I haven't enjoyed a lot of the filler episodes in between. I'll still watch the show but I really miss when the show was more about the psychology of criminals like Frank, The Reaper, etc.

Anyway I'm interested to see how they resolve this premiere in the next episode (assuming they do, since it would be stupid for them to drag this kind of storyline on to further down the road).
    I agree 100 percent.

I'm just loyal to the show so what I would describe as a good episode really isn't that great. My friend is like that with How I Met Your Mother.

Its unfortunate because the show used to be amazing.

Maybe I need a new show. Any suggestions?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

This show is officially awful.

I'm done with it after the past few episodes.

It had a good run but its sad to see it this way in what should be the final season.