Page 265 of 370 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5547

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Secondary scoring was always a big concern with this team coming into the season.
    And still is. Here's hoping that enough players can step up. Maybe a Puljujarvi deal (as long as it's fair value and not a give away) will address it in a little way.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Sample size Mr Fibuli, sample size...
    I never claimed otherwise. Just saying. Goaltending, thus far, has not been an issue. I've been very happy with it for the most part.

Dobber Sports Deity

The special teams have been, well, special so far this year as well. Thats another big reason for the strong start. Their PK has been unreal.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/SportsnetSpec/st...26880222679040

Oilers announce Winger Josh Archibald has a broken right foot and will go on injured reserve. He’s out 2 to 4 weeks. No call ups yet.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Magnificent One

What is this team doing!! Why aren’t they letting koskinen play.

Rant over
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

He's coming in after that third one - the softest of the three...
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    He's coming in after that third one - the softest of the three...
    Haha just refreshed boxscores maybe this ends the smith try
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Ninja

People still willing to take the under on 20 goals for Neal this season? Just silly now

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    People still willing to take the under on 20 goals for Neal this season? Just silly now
    Maybe under 40... But I don't think I'll take the under on 30 even at this stage.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    You need to bump the other thread that had people speculating.

Edit: NM, someone else already did.

The Great One

At this point, I think 30 goals and 15 assists will be close to where Neal ends up. That means a slow down is happening (inevitably...I mean, he's not scoring 60 goals), but I would have never believed before the season started that Neal would give us 30 goals and close to 50 pts. Absolutely amazing turn of events, and makes me wonder what the heck would happen if we ever got some seriously-talented wingers to play with McDavid and Draisaitl. I realize Neal is actually an above-average net-front player, and almost all of his points are coming from that role, but if we could find someone to fulfill that role AND actually play a regular shift at even strength, we could be a seriously dangerous team.

Friedman mentioned that Athanasiou might be on the block. I'd love to see him on the Oilers.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    At this point, I think 30 goals and 15 assists will be close to where Neal ends up. That means a slow down is happening (inevitably...I mean, he's not scoring 60 goals), but I would have never believed before the season started that Neal would give us 30 goals and close to 50 pts. Absolutely amazing turn of events, and makes me wonder what the heck would happen if we ever got some seriously-talented wingers to play with McDavid and Draisaitl. I realize Neal is actually an above-average net-front player, and almost all of his points are coming from that role, but if we could find someone to fulfill that role AND actually play a regular shift at even strength, we could be a seriously dangerous team.

Friedman mentioned that Athanasiou might be on the block. I'd love to see him on the Oilers.
    Agreed but we'd need to send back some cap to make it happen. Puljujarvi +?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Agreed but we'd need to send back some cap to make it happen. Puljujarvi +?
    Puljujarvi, Gagner, and a pick perhaps.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Puljujarvi, Gagner, and a pick perhaps.
    If we could dump Brandon Manning's contract in there, I'd be doing cartwheels.

Dobber Sports Ninja

At least the team has started well. Lots could go really badly still, and there are some warning signs of big issues yet. They started 9-3-2 in 2011-2012 and still ended up WAY Out of the playoffs. But I'll take wins over losses at this point.