Thread: Pick up Zibanejad?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Pick up Zibanejad?

So I知 leading the league and I知 at the top of every category except goals!! Someone dropped Zibanejad a few days ago and I知 curious if I should take a shot on picking him up and dropping someone on my team (maybe Gurianov)

If not these are the potentials on the waiver: Reinhart, Zuccarella, Kapanen, Verhaeghe
    14 Team Roto
    8F, 4D, 2G, 0Bench, 2IR
    G, A, PPP, GWG, HIT, W, S%, SO
    F - Ovechkin, B.Tkachuk, Suzuki, A.Barkov, Wilson, Zibanejad, Panarin, Trocheck
    D - Pionk, Grzelcyk, E.Karlsson, Spurgeon,
    G - Bennington, Grubauer

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Pick up Zibanejad?

Yes, I'd definitely drop Gurianov for Zib. If you can't get Zib, I even prefer Reinhart to Gurianov tbh.
    Yahoo, H2H Categories, 1 Year, 12 Teams
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 4BN

Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    Goalies: W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Ace

Maybe consider dropping Schultz to add Reinhart as well, and maybe see if you can dangle someone like Trocheck for a D upgrade. Seems like there are lots of slow starter blue liners out there that an impatient owner might be willing to flip.

Dobber Sports Deity

Welcome to the forums.

In a one year league like this, I want to say Zibanejad would be a no brainer pickup but at this point, it's really hard to do that. Not sure if you have a limit on your pickups (max per week, per season ??) but I would be looking at streaming the hottest thing out there. One of the best places to find this info at is at your fingertips at the top of this page right below the big ole Dobber Sports Forum banner. There's a tab called "Full Stats Tool". If you click that, that takes you to Dobbers Frozen Tools link. There you'll see a tab for recent trends and in there you'll find a hot/cold player report you can run. The link directly to that is right here:

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/...ool_hotnot.php

Right now, one of the hottest players is Zuccarello and Reinhart isn't too far behind him.

You can grab Zibanejad and hope to catch lightning in a bottle but in a short season, I'd just rather chase the hottest thing going. Right now, that's Zuccarello.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Rookie

Hey! Thanks man. I just found out that I can now put Panarin in my IR spot so I’m going to try snd snag Zuccarella or Reinhart this evening. I did drop Gurianov for Zib. Thanks for the input!
    14 Team Roto
    8F, 4D, 2G, 0Bench, 2IR
    G - Bennington, Grubauer

Dobber Sports Rookie

That is a great idea! I’m going to check out some d man on other teams right now.
    14 Team Roto
    8F, 4D, 2G, 0Bench, 2IR
    G - Bennington, Grubauer

Dobber Sports Rookie

I do have a Max of 25 pickups for the year. I’m sitting at 10 right now. Oh if I didn’t have a limit I would be streaming Zuccarella or Reinhart right now. Thank you for the input. I’m just getting used to finding everything on the website so I’ll go check out hot/cold
    14 Team Roto
    8F, 4D, 2G, 0Bench, 2IR
    G - Bennington, Grubauer

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac1555 View Post
    I do have a Max of 25 pickups for the year. I知 sitting at 10 right now. Oh if I didn稚 have a limit I would be streaming Zuccarella or Reinhart right now. Thank you for the input. I知 just getting used to finding everything on the website so I値l go check out hot/cold
    I am not sure why Zuccarello is being recommanded. His TOI is 14:23 per night and he has a shooting percentage of 43%. These are not good numbers even for a streamer.

One year league yahoo 9 teams
    weekly lineup with active players and benched players

P Cats: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPG,PPA,SHG,SHA
    G Cats: W, SV, SHO

F: Rantanen, Barkov, Guentzel, Eichel, Necas, Larkin,
    D: Hedman, Burns, Hamilton, Krug
    G: Andersson
    Bench F: Lehkonen, Stone, Toffoli
    Bench D: Byram, Lindholm
    Bench G: Hellebuyck