Thread: McElhinney and Lehner? See light of day again when?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default McElhinney and Lehner? See light of day again when?

Both had rough starts lately, when they did play, then Lehner's injury

What are the thoughts on when I'll be able to use these guys again? Looks like Mrazek's has edged out McE for starts.... Lehner is seemingly behind Greiss.... Sucks too for me as Allen's been grabbing more of Binnington's time. Should I be worried? Can I use any of these guys to pick up a hot player on the wire?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: McElhinney and Lehner? See light of day again when?

Being halfway through the week you should know what stats you need. How much do you need to pick up a skater?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Being halfway through the week you should know what stats you need. How much do you need to pick up a skater?
    Fell victim to the Calgary onslaught earlier in the week and my opponent had the line that went off plus Mr.Tkachuk for a solid 16 pts/ 4 skaters (sad to lose to a hot period).... I'm trying to salvage what I can but being behind 3-8, drastic times call for drastic measures I think... could always just worry about consolation match next week for third hahahaha

Dobber Sports Titan

Can you catch goalie stats? Can you catch skater cats? If so, which ones? How many adds do you have left?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Can you catch goalie stats? Can you catch skater cats? If so, which ones? How many adds do you have left?
    Screenshot_2019-03-14 Matchup Fantasy Hockey Yahoo Sports.png

Dobber Sports Titan

What about skater categories, and how many adds do you have?
    If you have a few adds and can catch a couple skter categories, I'm tempted to say dump all three extra goalies and brute force your way back into the skater cats.