Thread: Trade Option - I'll Rep

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Trade Option - I'll Rep

My 1 year keeper looks to be Kopitar, and because I have an extra contract due to trades last year, and want to sign Benn, I have to try and trade or buy out of Patches.

When I mentioned on these threads about does the move for Patches make him more of a keeper consideration vs Kopitar, a lot of people seemed to think Kop is still the better option.

I was thinking a possibility could be to move Patches (to get rid of his contract) and Kopitar for Monahan and say a pick?

I still would just have Monahan as a 1 year guy, but he's obviously younger than either of my two 1 year options, and a lot of people expect a bounce back.

I have to pay 50$ to buy out Patches if I can't get rid of his contract, and I was potentially going to get a low pick for him, but not sure what's happening with that.

My locked in guys so far are Wheeler (3), Barkov (4), Benn (2) and Boeser (rookie).
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Keepers: Kaprisov (4 yr), Svechnikov (3 yr), Point (2 yr), P Kane (1 yr)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    Bench: Trocheck, Rakell, Wedgewood, Francouz
    Rookie: Kochetkov
    IR:

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Trade Option - I'll Rep

Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan1967 View Post
    My 1 year keeper looks to be Kopitar, and because I have an extra contract due to trades last year, and want to sign Benn, I have to try and trade or buy out of Patches.

When I mentioned on these threads about does the move for Patches make him more of a keeper consideration vs Kopitar, a lot of people seemed to think Kop is still the better option.

I was thinking a possibility could be to move Patches (to get rid of his contract) and Kopitar for Monahan and say a pick?

I still would just have Monahan as a 1 year guy, but he's obviously younger than either of my two 1 year options, and a lot of people expect a bounce back.

I have to pay 50$ to buy out Patches if I can't get rid of his contract, and I was potentially going to get a low pick for him, but not sure what's happening with that.

My locked in guys so far are Wheeler (3), Barkov (4), Benn (2) and Boeser (rookie).
    Thanks for the feedback, sheesh I even kept it brief :P Lol
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skt points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Keepers: Kaprisov (4 yr), Svechnikov (3 yr), Point (2 yr), P Kane (1 yr)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - Horvat, Point, LW - Dubois, Kaprisov, RW - Kane, Svechnikov, D - Montour, Doughty, Skt - Hyman
    Bench: Trocheck, Rakell, Wedgewood, Francouz
    Rookie: Kochetkov
    IR:

Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie & 3 IR spots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax