Thread: Kravtsov/Farabee/Veleno

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Kravtsov/Farabee/Veleno

Hi folks!

Need some precious advise from a community!

Where would those three fit both, in terms of upside and NHL readiness among likes of:

Frost
    Batherson
    Katchouk
    Heponiemi
    Dahlen
    Gaudette
    Sikura
    Lind

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Kravtsov/Farabee/Veleno

Farabee
    Veleno

above all of them

not sure enough is really known about Kravstov to put him above Frost, Dahlen, Katchouk, Hepo.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Watching just highlights, Kravstov has some sick skills so I'd put him above the list.
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Watching just highlights, Kravstov has some sick skills so I'd put him above the list.
    you know that Kravstov isn't projected to go in the 1st round this summer, whereas Veleno & Farabee will be right around the 10 spot

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'm taking Frost over everyone else in the first post. For the others, you can see my exact order for them (and many others) when you buy Dobber's Fantasy Prospect Report this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    you know that Kravstov isn't projected to go in the 1st round this summer, whereas Veleno & Farabee will be right around the 10 spot
    Kravtsov is actually projected to go late in the 1st if you look at average rankings but his strong showing at the KHL playoffs probably push him a bit further up the rankings. Offensively, he's right up there with Veleno and Farabee - perhaps even higher actually. I've also liked his defensive awareness and effort. Veleno and Farabee offer other qualities like leadership (and ability to play the center ice position with Veleno), and don't carry the Russian risk factor, though.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I do a lot of a research all year on the draft (half is what JP posts/writes), and I'd be shocked if Kravstov wasn't a first rounded. I get Veleno and Farabee are top 12 guys. Veleno turned on his play making ability when he was dealt off of St. John's (as well as being an early exception junior player) and Farabee played with Wahlstrom and Hughes. Kravstov as a 9:00 TOI during the regular season and during the playoffs it kicked up to 13:30 during the playoffs. If he can get up to 16:00 TOI next year in the KHL he could get to a ppg player. His shot percentage did go up 11% to 16% in the postseason but his skill set is sick IMO.
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I'm taking Frost over everyone else in the first post. For the others, you can see my exact order for them (and many others) when you buy Dobber's Fantasy Prospect Report this summer.

Kravtsov is actually projected to go late in the 1st if you look at average rankings but his strong showing at the KHL playoffs probably push him a bit further up the rankings. Offensively, he's right up there with Veleno and Farabee - perhaps even higher actually. I've also liked his defensive awareness and effort. Veleno and Farabee offer other qualities like leadership (and ability to play the center ice position with Veleno), and don't carry the Russian risk factor, though.
    I was looking at a dobber mock 1st round which had him as an honourable mention.