Thread: Lineup help

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Lineup help

12 team H2H. Ton of positional flexibility (especially given we use Lf/Cf/Rf), but don't like my balance of hitters to pitchers so I want to move a hitter.

But who.....

1. Miggy
    2. Altuve
    3. Machado (ss)
    Ss. Anderson (only picked up while waiting for Machado to go ss)
    LF. Gallo (3b and 1b)
    Cf. Pham (LF)
    Rf. Winker
    Util. Ohtani (hitter only)

Bench. Happ (2b, Lf/Cf/Rf), Rosario (LF Cf Rf), Olson (1b/rf)

Plus.....Acuna in my NA spot

Please help

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Lineup help

Not sure without looking how Anderson/Rosario/Winker have started, but they stick out to me as making the most sense. I would keep the two in the best lineup who provides some coverage in stats you may be lacking a little like SB. Not sure without looking into it who that would be, but that's my approach.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Not sure without looking how Anderson/Rosario/Winker have started, but they stick out to me as making the most sense. I would keep the two in the best lineup who provides some coverage in stats you may be lacking a little like SB. Not sure without looking into it who that would be, but that's my approach.
    Good call. It's probably Winker....Im just holding out hope he'll have a massive breakout at the plate aside from his pretty impressive walk to strikeout rate

Dobber Sports Titan

If he's not doing much now, he probably won't be grabbed if you drop him. At that point keep an eye, and if you see signs of life you can pick him back up before someone else does.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)