Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Top 60 Fantasy Hockey Prospect Goalies

The Great One

Default Re: Top 60 Fantasy Hockey Prospect Goalies

Sure would be nice to see this list updated to include the current crop of goalies just drafted. Would love to see how these compare...

Dobber Sports Jedi

The goalie prospect list is updated Spring and Fall... likely because their stocks don't rise and fall as much as forwards & defencemen. There will be a fall release - either Sept. or Oct.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    The goalie prospect list is updated Spring and Fall... likely because their stocks don't rise and fall as much as forwards & defencemen. There will be a fall release - either Sept. or Oct.
    I understand this argument, and it makes a lot of sense. But one thing I would say is that I'm sure people would love to have access to these lists for their prospect drafts and stuff that usually take place in the late summer / early fall -- likely before the publication of these rankings. I know personally I'll have a draft probably near the end of this month in which Nedeljkovic, Luukkonen, Kahkonen, DiPietro, Primeau, and some others are all available and I'm not really sure which of them, if any, I should select. I think I would probably have them in the above order considering their upside, likelihood of success, organizational depth charts, etc. but it would be nice to have the input from Jokke, Cam, and some of the other prospect guys.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by mounD View Post
    I understand this argument, and it makes a lot of sense. But one thing I would say is that I'm sure people would love to have access to these lists for their prospect drafts and stuff that usually take place in the late summer / early fall -- likely before the publication of these rankings. I know personally I'll have a draft probably near the end of this month in which Nedeljkovic, Luukkonen, Kahkonen, DiPietro, Primeau, and some others are all available and I'm not really sure which of them, if any, I should select. I think I would probably have them in the above order considering their upside, likelihood of success, organizational depth charts, etc. but it would be nice to have the input from Jokke, Cam, and some of the other prospect guys.
    You could always send them a PM here or on Twitter. Both are good at replying.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by mounD View Post
    They’re in the Prospect Guide.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    They’re in the Prospect Guide.
    Prospect guide is very shallow. A top 25 list from two sources, 1 of which places a heavy upside on current opportunity (which is less useful to deep fantasy leagues). A top 60 list, based on 8 other views, is a much deeper source. And I could agree with mound more - this top 60 list would have the most impact shortly after the NHL draft and before everyone starts their fantasy drafting. My understanding is that this list was crated due to the very sizable gap in coverage on prospect goalies. It's the perfect product, but the timing of its release could make it much more valuable, IMO

Dobber Sports Icon

Did this list stop getting updated? It was such a good source of information during the brief time it was being made. I love getting multiple opinions on such a large list of prospect goaltenders. They are such a wild card that the more thoughts I can see, the better I can guess at who might be good in 4 or 5 years!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Just want to mentionned that Jeremy Swayman is 6-0-0 (1.50, .945) to begin his pro career and just recorded his first SO today.

Maybe a buy now
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Update?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

As of August 1st from the main site:
    https://dobberhockey.com/2021/08/01/...s-summer-2021/

I suspect we'll see the prospect site's list coming soon.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.