Thread: GM in search of new league

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default GM in search of new league

Long-time Scoresheet Hockey owner (have been in current league since it’s inception in the 2010-2011 season) looking for new league with similar setup (2 or 3 head to head games per week most important feature to me) with some sort of keeper/dynasty aspect.

I’ve never done an auction league (and not looking to) but would consider. I have done salary cap leagues on Fantrax and would consider.

Let me know if any commissioners are looking for any experienced, dedicated General Managers for their leagues that might fit. Thanks!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: GM in search of new league

H2H dynasty 12 team hockey league with salary cap is looking to replace 1 established team. We bid on free agents and the winning bid becomes players salary.
    We score on Yahoo and league is run on Proboards forum. Gimme a shout if interested.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I started a 32 team Keeper this year and i have 10 spots filled right now. its H2H 12 F 6 D 1 G 3 Bench. If your intrested email me, message me, or reply here!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by JFila View Post
    2 or 3 head to head games per week
    Do you mean playing 2-3 games at the same time, or a week being split into 2-3 game periods?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I’ve started a new H2H 31 team salary cap dynasty.
    NHL floor and ceiling.
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 3F, 6D, 1G, 4 bench and 10 minors plus 5 IR.
    4 matches per week on average to make 76 matches per season.
    $50 buy in on fantrax.
    Initial team draft where you select any 3 franchise players from that franchise.
    Then we snake draft the reverse order in the dispersal draft to fill rosters.
    Dispersal draft is Sunday September 8 beginning at 9am EST with 1 minute picks.

I’ve run other successful leagues including a current identical league. Several dedicated owners from my other leagues as well as some new owners from the Dobber forums have already joined.