Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keller and Boesser

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Keller and Boesser

Keller is going to score 74 this year and Boeser 68.
    Both are great long-term. Keller will score more points - Boeser more goals.
    I don't get into +/- as that stat makes me sick in fantasy.

Dobber Sports Newbie

What do you think athansious projections are. I think around 45 points.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5-ZAJiXQA

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by detroitrsml View Post
    What do you think athansious projections are. I think around 45 points.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5-ZAJiXQA

Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

While talking about Boesser (I have both Keller and Boesser as possible keepers) I can not help but notice that Boesser and both Sedins scored 50% of their points on the PP. They were a top 10 PP team last year after being 29th and 28th the two years before. This has some concern for me. Year over year swings in PP points can really change a players value and this team not performing at a top 10 click is of concern. While the Sedins are gone now, and have been on the decline for some time, there is no doubt Boesser clicked with them on the PP as 18 of his 23 PPP were scored with both Sedins on the ice. I like him as a future stud but I am most likely keeping someone over him. I see him @ 60-65 next year. I assume they revert back to the 15th ranked PP (middle of the pack) and that results in a few less goals to go around.

The question is the swing from 29th/28th in PP% to 9th best because of his shot? or the team having a bunch of good luck?

Steve
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by hipcheck View Post
    While talking about Boesser (I have both Keller and Boesser as possible keepers) I can not help but notice that Boesser and both Sedins scored 50% of their points on the PP. They were a top 10 PP team last year after being 29th and 28th the two years before. This has some concern for me. Year over year swings in PP points can really change a players value and this team not performing at a top 10 click is of concern. While the Sedins are gone now, and have been on the decline for some time, there is no doubt Boesser clicked with them on the PP as 18 of his 23 PPP were scored with both Sedins on the ice. I like him as a future stud but I am most likely keeping someone over him. I see him @ 60-65 next year. I assume they revert back to the 15th ranked PP (middle of the pack) and that results in a few less goals to go around.

The question is the swing from 29th/28th in PP% to 9th best because of his shot? or the team having a bunch of good luck?

Steve
    I have thought this EXACT same thing.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'd go Keller over Boeser. I think Boeser's game is more likely to regress as teams plan around him. Points-wise I'd say Keller 70 to Boeser 55.