Page 226 of 244 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3655

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    And if Karlsson isn't extended?
    Ottawa will most likely become the butt of every joke when Colorado selects Jack Hughes. I don’t even want to imagine how bad the PR will be and the vile hatred that will come towards Melnyk, Dorion and Lee...if Lee is still around after being found guilty of molesting and harassing a 19-year-old civilian. Does Randy Lee as Assistsnt GM deal with kids routinely during his job? *Insert facepalm emoji.

I can’t believe I still care about Ottawa, but Karlsson and this teams prospects have a tight hold on me...much like the hold Randy Lee wishes he had on the kids too.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    Ottawa will most likely become the butt of every joke when Colorado selects Jack Hughes. I don?t even want to imagine how bad the PR will be and the vile hatred that will come towards Melnyk, Dorion and Lee...if Lee is still around after being found guilty of molesting and harassing a 19-year-old civilian. Does Randy Lee as Assistsnt GM deal with kids routinely during his job? *Insert facepalm emoji.

I can?t believe I still care about Ottawa, but Karlsson and this teams prospects have a tight hold on me...much like the hold Randy Lee wishes he had on the kids too.
    Randy Lee is not being charge with a criminal offense, simply harassment . You?re going way overboard there in your accusation, and we don?t know the story yet. I think he will be fired eventually though...

The Great One

On top of that, even if Ottawa ends up dead last this year, that would give Colorado less than 20 percent chance of 1st pick in 2019.

Dobber Sports Jedi

To say the least... one of Karlsson or Hoffman is gone before training camps start:
    http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...box=1528830528
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    To say the least... one of Karlsson or Hoffman is gone before training camps start:
    http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...box=1528830528
    or both.

this team is a complete mess, what a terrible time to be a sens fan. just goes to show how much of an effect a terrible owner can have on your franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    or both.

this team is a complete mess, what a terrible time to be a sens fan. just goes to show how much of an effect a terrible owner can have on your franchise.
    Eugene Melnyk has nothing to do with this latest story...not everything is his fault. The team isn?t to blame for a player or players wife harassing somebody else.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    just goes to show how much of an effect a terrible owner can have on your franchise.
    And how much of an effect a terrible significant other can have on your life.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

And I thought being a rangers fan was tough

Maybe it has to do with political towns but wow is this one ugly and appears to be getting worse

You need a thick skin to deal with creatures like trump, but coming from alleged “friendly fire” ?

What sort of franchise would want that kind of cancer in the dressing room ?

Let’s hope it’s some kind of bitter hacker and that the smoke clears

If the rumors are true, the question I have is what kind of character does Hoffman have to be with that kind of person ?

I am sure there more than a few professionals working on this...

Hope for the best
    Prepare for the worst
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    And how much of an effect a terrible significant other can have on your life.
    Indeed, look at Melania Trump
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Ace

Well about 7-8 other senators wives/girlfriends are publicly (Twitter, instagram etc) confirming this woman is batshit crazy and was/is obsessed with Karlsson’s lady.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    Eugene Melnyk has nothing to do with this latest story...not everything is his fault. The team isn?t to blame for a player or players wife harassing somebody else.
    well, except that he owns the team and it's been published the team was aware of the harassment allegations ALL SEASON. The fact that everyone in the front office is still there as is Hoffman and Karlsson means someone has failed above the player level. If you own the company - take responsibility for the product you produce.

With this story out and Hoffman still on the team - I'm now 90% convinced Karlsson is going to demand a trade.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    well, except that he owns the team and it's been published the team was aware of the harassment allegations ALL SEASON. The fact that everyone in the front office is still there as is Hoffman and Karlsson means someone has failed above the player level. If you own the company - take responsibility for the product you produce.

With this story out and Hoffman still on the team - I'm now 90% convinced Karlsson is going to demand a trade.
    That?s not correct . The team did not know about it all season. They have been trying to trade him for the last five month or so. There is nothing that falls in their feet in this situation. This is a matter where all the blame is all on the Hoffman?s (if true). Karlsson will not demand a trade, and they will not be moving from Ottawa as confirmed by him at the season end

Hoffman will be traded, karlsson will still be here, and that?s that

Dobber Sports Pro

I'm having a hard time understanding why Karlsson would want to remain with the Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    I'm having a hard time understanding why Karlsson would want to remain with the Senators.
    Your opinion on if it will or will not remain with the Senators should not change given this story. As long as the one player in question is traded, there no reason this is a negative on re signing

Dobber Sports Titan

Karlsson could very well just want out of the city for a mental fresh start. Same with Melinda.

Karlsson won't wanna be on a team with Hoffman.
    Hoffman's trade value could be 0.
    Team could think it's better to trade Karlsson now as the return would be higher than the return come mid season, then wait for this to kinda blow over and trade Hoffman for a slightly higher value than what it would be now.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll