Poll: Isles vs Panthers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New York Islanders (7) vs Florida Panthers (11) - East Play In Round

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: New York Islanders (7) vs Florida Panthers (11) - East Play In Round

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Wasn't the Duchene one due to the ref misinterpreting a weird offside rule or something like that?

edit: dug up this very simple explanation from bobby mack:

"Bob McKenzie
    @TSNBobMcKenzie
    ·
    Feb 18, 2013
    Linesman obviously was aware Duchene preceded puck over blueline but mistakenly believed NSH, not COL, played puck into zone."
    Huh, didn't know that was the reasoning behind it. I just figured he had his back to Duchene and turned the wrong way. Not sure how that makes me feel...
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: New York Islanders (7) vs Florida Panthers (11) - East Play In Round

Florida Panthers are getting a bunch of beer and rocking out to this song for the rest of the day....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Master

If that song doesn’t get you on to the dance floor nothing will

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    If that song doesn’t get you on to the dance floor nothing will
    and this is coming from an Islanders fan... so it must get everyone on the dance floor!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

Big win for the Panthers...they just need to win one more before losing game 5. I need to stay perfect in the playoff series prediction pool!

Game time prediction -

Florida wins this one 4-2.

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

Prediction: Florida wins 4 -1 with a Huberdeau hat-trick.

Had a quick meeting... and came back and its 2-0 for the Isles... wow.

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

So much for my prediction

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    So much for my prediction
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Game time prediction -

Florida wins this one 4-2.
    My prediction is still alive... but barely! Go Florida!

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

2-1 after the first as Hoffman's PP goal in the final 80 seconds of the period gives the Panthers some momentum heading into the 2nd.

Dobber Sports Pro

Why can’t Anders Lee buy a point. Even a cheap second assist, whatever.

Well... I hear someone singing... its over folks!

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

I had the Islanders in 5 so I call this prediction a win.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Call a taxi!

Andy Strickland@andystrickland

Hearing a change is coming with the Florida Panthers. Team moving on from Dale Tallon #flapanthers