Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Election

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Canadian Election

“Educating”

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    That's all code for the RCMP knowing they won't find much, rightly or wrongly
    Or is it code that someone of authority told them not to pursue it or they would end up without a job like someone else?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Or is it code that someone of authority told them not to pursue it or they would end up without a job like someone else?
    Sure, if you want to go down a conspiracy rabbit hole and assume that everyone with the RCMP can be bought or threatened not to do their jobs.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    “Educating”
    "mustard"

Dobber Sports Sophomore

There's no conspiracy. Trudeau has simply declined to waive cabinet privilege. Without that, RCMP will have no evidence of an actual crime being committed. No one will ever know what was said past the (~January 6th?) date that he allowed JWR to speak. I find it difficult to believe that anyone that read the (Trudeau II) report would vote for him, red coloured glasses folk notwithstanding.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker View Post
    There's no conspiracy. Trudeau has simply declined to waive cabinet privilege. Without that, RCMP will have no evidence of an actual crime being committed. No one will ever know what was said past the (~January 6th?) date that he allowed JWR to speak. I find it difficult to believe that anyone that read the (Trudeau II) report would vote for him, red coloured glasses folk notwithstanding.
    This could be one reason -trudeau-has-canada-s-economy-humming

Plus it is expensive to switch governments. So for economic reasons alone Canada should likely stay the course.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Titan

I found this:
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/2019-fed...-far-1.1308714

I don't know how accurate it is, but it does a strong job for saying what each party is standing for.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

THIS, the fact that the cabinet doesn't waive their privilege is a big issue in this story.
    If you have nothing to hide and have confidence in the law, you don't do this..

Other "strange" story :
    May 2019 : Liberal Party pays Obama 400k USD for a single speech in Ottawa
    October 2019 : Obama is endorsing Trudeau in the election
    10 Keepers Salary Cap League (96,025,000M Cap - Players CAP-HIT)
    8 Teams / 12 FW, 6 D, 1G, 4 Scratches
    +6 ELC contracts (farm)

F: 1xG + 1xA
    D: 2xG + 1xA
    G: 2xW + 1xOTL + 1xSO

F: Hintz, J. Hughes, Schmaltz, Zacha, Hyman, Novak, Hartman, Stamkos, Knies, Marchessault, Konecny, Monahan,
    D: Heiskanen, Andersson, Sergachev, Mintyukov, Addison, Guhle

G: Shesterkin

Scratch : Dach, Wheeler, Eklund,
    Lundkvist
    FARM : Edvinsson, Stankoven, Kulich, Musty, Leonard, Hutson

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I found this:
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/2019-fed...-far-1.1308714

I don't know how accurate it is, but it does a strong job for saying what each party is standing for.
    It's a good resource. I used something similar when making my decision as well. I was a little surprised when I dug deeper, at some of the things the parties were planning. (for all the good any "plans" by parties are)

Dobber Sports Genius

I agree with this Trudeau is not a good leader. He lack(ed) the experience when he was first voted in and was only leading the party due to his looks and last name. Can people really sit there and say that Trudeau would of been prime minister if his last name was let's say Smith? No way. He wouldn't even be running. I could care less about the black face ordeal, I honestly think their was no malicious intent and it happened during a time where the lines of what was right and wrong were a little more grey. But their is no excusing the SNC incident and the fall out with even his own cabinet members. If that was a conservative scandal the peaceful left would be at Scheers house protesting and harassing his family.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Veteran

Genuinely curious,

Does anyone believe Scheer would've handled the SNC Lavalin case any differently other than never appointing an MP to a cabinet position who would dare say no to him in the first place?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Genuinely curious,

Does anyone believe Scheer would've handled the SNC Lavalin case any differently other than never appointing an MP to a cabinet position who would dare say no to him in the first place?
    Exactly. If you think otherwise you are the one wearing the rose coloured glasses.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Genuinely curious,

Well considering this is Trudeau backing a Quebec company, I don't think Scheer would of been in this position in the first place. Just another case of Quebec protecting their own.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Well considering this is Trudeau backing a Quebec company, I don't think Scheer would of been in this position in the first place. Just another case of Quebec protecting their own.
    A deflection worthy of a career politician. Only about 3,400 of nearly 9,000 employees are Quebecois.

I sincerely ask, if Andrew Scheer were Prime Minister do you believe he would've handled the file any differently?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Exactly.

It is so hilariously telling that the only way the left can defend Trudeau for SNC is by deflecting with hypothetical questions like "would Scheer have handled it any differently?" LOL
    So now conservatives are the ones with rose coloured glasses because we're looking at something that never even happened. #LeftLogic