Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Pacioretty leaves game on a stretcher

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by repenttokyo View Post
    he's a professional paid to play a game at the highest level. I would think that losing to the Flyers last year in the playoffs was far more personally embarrassing than anything Pacioretty could have done to Chara. He's a veteran, not a call-up.
    Not sure if you follow the Habs or Bruins but in the game following the Pacs shove in OT, Chara locked in on him in one the many scrums and came in to take him out. Luckily for Pacs, Hal Gill was on the ice and stepped in to stop him.

It is evident that Chara wanted payback and he knew exactly who he was going up against in that foot race for the puck. I think this is going to be one of those agree to disagree situations, much like all 600 Chara/Pacioretty threads on here

Fun times at Dobber Hockey!!
    10 Team Yahoo H2H - Keep 5 - G,A,+/-,PPP,PIMS,HITS SOG,GWG/W,GAA,SV%,SO
    C: Tavares, Pavelski, Fabbri, Matthews, Rakell,
    LW: Landeskog, Sedin, Perron
    RW: Kucherov, Oshie, Radulov, Backes
    D: Subban, Petry, Gostisbehere, Green, Yandle, Werenski
    G: Price, Talbot

Canadian Dad Blog - http://canadiandad.com

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Killer67 View Post
    Not sure if you follow the Habs or Bruins but in the game following the Pacs shove in OT, Chara locked in on him in one the many scrums and came in to take him out. Luckily for Pacs, Hal Gill was on the ice and stepped in to stop him.

It is evident that Chara wanted payback and he knew exactly who he was going up against in that foot race for the puck. I think this is going to be one of those agree to disagree situations, much like all 600 Chara/Pacioretty threads on here

Fun times at Dobber Hockey!!
    i'm actually from Quebec, lived in MTL for 7 years and am currently a Bruins ticket holder.

But I am a Canes fan, so I really don't have any loyalties here.