Thread: New Jersey Devils

The Magnificent One

Default Re: New Jersey Devils

Thanks
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Pro

Great deadline for Ray-- adds two of the better wingers on the market for relatively cheap prices. Both young enough to still offer value if resigned. Love it!

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    Great deadline for Ray-- adds two of the better wingers on the market for relatively cheap prices. Both young enough to still offer value if resigned. Love it!
    Agree nothing flashy but nice additions. My only sadness for these deals is that I'm concerned this means that mojo and gibbons might be out for the rest of the season.

If this team was fully healthy I think they would make one of these deals but not both. Will be interesting to see what and if the other guys come back what our lines will look like. Good problem to have.
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Immortal

Any suggestions on pregame bars to hit up near the arena? Heading near NJ in a week or so.

Dobber Sports Deity

Agreed. Goid day for Devils fans.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Any suggestions on pregame bars to hit up near the arena? Heading near NJ in a week or so.
    Hey sorry I've only been to one game in the new place. Moved out to Long Island so don't go to jersey as much anymore. With the new arena the area has become much nicer but I wouldn't venture too far from the stadium for drinks. Otherwise go to NYC for drinks then take the path to the game

Dobber Sports Pro

Edison Ale House is your best bet. Right across from the team store, will be packed with hockey fans pregame. I haven't been in a couple years but have always had fun. There's a new place Dino BBQ that I haven't been to. There's basically a block right next to the Pru Center that has a few spots you could check out.

To echo the previous comment, don't venture far from the stadium-- Newark is pretty dilapidated so you won't find a great place to go.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheMule_91 View Post
    Gretzky at 51 games.
    Thank you, wow that is a feat that will never be broken!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

The Magnificent One

Maroon will not be playing tonight atleast that is what is being reported. Just got in with a stop over red eye flight.

TOnights lines:
    Hall-nico-palms
    Wood-Zacha-bratt
    Grabner-zajac-noeson
    Coleman-Boyle-stafford

Not sure yet where maroon will play. Some thought to him going to 4th line and stafford to press box. Or possibly any line really

The Magnificent One

Make that 22 games for hall now!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Edison Ale House is your best bet. Right across from the team store, will be packed with hockey fans pregame. I haven't been in a couple years but have always had fun. There's a new place Dino BBQ that I haven't been to. There's basically a block right next to the Pru Center that has a few spots you could check out.

To echo the previous comment, don't venture far from the stadium-- Newark is pretty dilapidated so you won't find a great place to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Hey sorry I've only been to one game in the new place. Moved out to Long Island so don't go to jersey as much anymore. With the new arena the area has become much nicer but I wouldn't venture too far from the stadium for drinks. Otherwise go to NYC for drinks then take the path to the game
    Thanks guys! Im heading to the game tomorrow so hoping to get there early enough to grab a bite somewhere close by. Never a fan of arena food

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thanks guys! Im heading to the game tomorrow so hoping to get there early enough to grab a bite somewhere close by. Never a fan of arena food
    Devils vs. Jets!! You lucky fella!!

I don't get to see the Jets until Chicago comes to town in over a week..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

The Magnificent One

Hope you have fun and good luck!! Looks like Newark got about a foot of snow today. My parents live close by and they got 15 inches.

Please report back on how they look probably won't be watching the game. I am hearing Zacha will be out of lineup for upper body injury. He went hard into the boards two games ago.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ohhhhhhhhhh ya hotels near my hotel in Poughkeepsie lost power. Took me a good 20 minutes to dig out my car.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Hope you have fun and good luck!! Looks like Newark got about a foot of snow today. My parents live close by and they got 15 inches.

Please report back on how they look probably won't be watching the game. I am hearing Zacha will be out of lineup for upper body injury. He went hard into the boards two games ago.
    That's a bummer, he's shown flashes lately.

I'm heading to Nashville this weekend to catch the Devils-Preds game. It'll be tough in such a hostile environment, not to mention against such a formidable foe, but I'm really excited!

A win tonight would be great.