Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo Sabres

Default Sabres 2 @ 1 huricanes (ot)

ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! The crowd is wild, here in the streets of Buffalo... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! Obviously, Sabres fans quite enamored w/ the backup goalie who really saved the day... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ....earning what is so far to be THE most important two points of his career... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ...thereby leap frogging the team over the Rangers into seventh place in the North East standings.... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ...just one point back of the sixth place Canadiens... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ....Sekera is worthless, defensively.... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! Lots of freaky goals between last night's game and tonight, including Gragnani's winner in OT... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! Sabres took way too many lazy penalties, fortunately their penalty kill was stellar... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ...thanks in large part to Enroth!!! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! Sabres are off 'till Tuesday when the meet the Lightning for their first of the final three games of the season... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ..I'll keep updates on Miller, but at this point the crowd is none too concerned... ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ENROTH! ...and rightfully so.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

you couldn't win in regulation?

And if you guys play Philly, the least you could do for a sad Leafs fan is beat the living shit out of the Flyers
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    And if you guys play Philly, the least you could do for a sad Leafs fan is beat the living shit out of the Flyers
    I'll put a word in for ya
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    I'll put a word in for ya
    also tell the midget to start scoring again.

But if you guys go 0-3-0, Leafs make it (assuming they go perfect)
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

But if you guys go 0-3-0, Leafs make it (assuming they go perfect)
    Atta boy, TK, way to keep false hope alive!!
    @SmittysRant

Default Three is the Magic Number!

Some quick thoughts, and at my age those are fewer and fewer with each passing...ehhhhhh...[damn]...what was I talking about?

No matter...

• Should the Sabres win (in regulation, I believe) tonight, the magic number becomes 1. In that the Sabres would merely have to win one of the remaining four points OR the Hurricanes would have to lose out on one point. Resulting in 'Canes being eliminated for post-season play.
    • I believe - and TK, I am counting on to correct me here - if the Sabres get one point tonight I believe that effectively eliminates them from the playoffs. TK?
    • Miller practiced today. I fully expect him to play at least one game this weekend with a 50/50 shot at both. Those odds strongly dependent on Enroth's performance tonight and Miller's readiness (of course)
    • Question: What has two thumbs and considers the Sabres a better team overall w/out Kaleta in the lineup?
    • Answer: This guy! (pointing at self) - he doesn't add anything that McCormick, Gaustad, and Mancari don't already bring to the table (w/out the undisciplined behavior). Kaleta's too much a bull in the china shop kinda guy, and the Sabres DO NOT need that at this time of the year nor the post-season (assuming they make it).
    • Question: What has 900,000+ thumbs and is routing for Jhonas Enroth?
    • Answer: Buffalo, NY
    @SmittysRant

Banned

Some quick thoughts, and at my age those are fewer and fewer with each passing...ehhhhhh...[damn]...what was I talking about?

No matter...

• Should the Sabres win (in regulation, I believe) tonight, the magic number becomes 1. In that the Sabres would merely have to win one of the remaining four points OR the Hurricanes would have to lose out on one point. Resulting in 'Canes being eliminated for post-season play.
    • I believe - and TK, I am counting on to correct me here - if the Sabres get one point tonight I believe that effectively eliminates them from the playoffs. TK?
    • Miller practiced today. I fully expect him to play at least one game this weekend with a 50/50 shot at both. Those odds strongly dependent on Enroth's performance tonight and Miller's readiness (of course)
    • Question: What has two thumbs and considers the Sabres a better team overall w/out Kaleta in the lineup?
    • Answer: This guy! (pointing at self) - he doesn't add anything that McCormick, Gaustad, and Mancari don't already bring to the table (w/out the undisciplined behavior). Kaleta's too much a bull in the china shop kinda guy, and the Sabres DO NOT need that at this time of the year nor the post-season (assuming they make it).
    • Question: What has 900,000+ thumbs and is routing for Jhonas Enroth?
    • Answer: Buffalo, NY

as much as I want the sabres to make it, I hope they get absolutely shelled tonight... I need Miller back for my finals, and am hoping for 2 starts out of him at least!

Don't worry, it won't make a difference for the outcome... I just need enroth blown out tonight! (the opponent picked up enroth)

Dobber Sports Master

[*]I believe - and TK, I am counting on to correct me here - if the Sabres get one point tonight I believe that effectively eliminates them from the playoffs. TK?[/LIST]
    Dont say words...yes you are correct Bomm.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Go Sabres!

I do want the Canes to make the playoffs though.

I got lost in Dutch's avatar for the last half-hour....what were we talking about?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I got lost in Dutch's avatar for the last half-hour....what were we talking about?
    Get your mind out of the cleavage Bomm.

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Get your mind out of the cleavage Bomm.
    lol...ya gotta admit, they're rather hypnotic.

Anyway...game on!
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

lose sabres lose!

lose sabres lose!
    Hey! Keep the negative karma on your own thread there, buster!
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Master

Hey! Keep the negative karma on your own thread there, buster!
    it's positive karma for leafs