Page 289 of 412 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6179

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs

The Great One

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

We don't like to talk about it

Dobber Sports Titan

My gf got me tickets to a Leafs game for Christmas. She got Saturday's game...

I can't believe this team. I wish Sheldon Keefe would bring in Leaf fans to talk to the team to just show how much of an embarrassment that Saturday game was. Read off Online comments about the team. Show them the Steve Dangle video about this game. Something. Cause that was straight up terrible.

Also, last night some Vancouver Reporters tweeted out Barrie to Canucks talks are intensifying. I'll get my fork ready to eat my words.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post

I can't believe this team. I wish Sheldon Keefe would bring in Leaf fans to talk to the team to just show how much of an embarrassment that Saturday game was. Read off Online comments about the team. Show them the Steve Dangle video about this game. Something. Cause that was straight up terrible.

Also, last night some Vancouver Reporters tweeted out Barrie to Canucks talks are intensifying. I'll get my fork ready to eat my words.
    I feel sorry for you, but also jealous that you witnessed that live.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I feel sorry for you, but also jealous that you witnessed that live.
    My gf asked if it was a good gift, and I told her it's a memory that will never fade...just like a that reoccurring nightmare you had as a kid that you still remember to this day.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Mannnnn. That is tough luck but at least we know if your relationship can get through that....it will stand the test of time

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm sure they are fully aware of how the fan base feels... it is Toronto after all

Dobber Sports Titan

Bob McKenzie said the Canucks want Stecher to be the center piece of a Barrie trade. While Toronto likes him, they view Stecher as a 3rd pairing D, and his arbitration case might be so high this summer they might have to walk anyways. So they aren't interested in a Stecher/Barrie trade right now.

Dobber Sports Deity

The guy the Leafs really need is someone like Chris Tanev. Good stay at home Dman who knows what his own end looks like and what to do in it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

At this point I feel like there's a locker room issue that's been brewing for a while now.

Matthews, despite the season he's having, looks disinterested. I can't stand that guy's demeanor. Tavares is invisible out there and keeps saying the same robotic shit in every interview. Marner is even more self-deprecating than usual.

I don't know what it takes to light a fire under these kids... maybe they are too fat and happy with their new contracts to give a shit.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    The guy the Leafs really need is someone like Chris Tanev. Good stay at home Dman who knows what his own end looks like and what to do in it.
    Only problem with that is any D responsibility any forwards currently exercise they'll eliminate and leave him on an Island.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

"the leafs are trying to trade Tyson Barrie right now". At first they were just open to trading him, the Pittsburgh win made them hesitant but the Carolina locked the Leafs into trading Barrie.

That tweet is from @_marlanderthews

Dobber Sports Jedi

"the leafs are trying to trade Tyson Barrie right now". At first they were just open to trading him, the Pittsburgh win made them hesitant but the Carolina locked the Leafs into trading Barrie.

That tweet is from @_marlanderthews
    That 'Canes loss should have locked them in the room for the weekend until they decided to collectively remove heads from asses. The players and coaches change... yet the same shitty D exists. I am now feeling bad for Carlyle & Ron Wilson. It's not their fault.

I think Sat night even Ballard rolled over.

Dobber Sports Padawan

One thing that baffles me - and I hope they sit him down with a profound apology when he returns from injury - Rielly... 72 point season last year, Norris nominee, Alternate Captain, and yet he gets shoved to the side to make room for Barrie, a pending UFA and team newcomer, to get all the glory of PP1 minutes.
    Rielly is by far, BY FAR, a better a dman than Barrie. And he was the incumbent on their powerplay. I can understand trying to give Barrie a fresh start after canning Babs, but this wasn't the way to do it.

As for the Ayres story, great story, but people need to chill a little. Some are calling it a bigger embarrassment than the Game 7 collapse to Boston.
    Really?! lol. Give me a break.
    Blowing a 4-1 lead halfway through the 3rd period, in Game 7 of a Playoff series against an arch rival vs. an emergency goalie comes into a regular season game already leading and they all play great and hold on for the win.

Not even comparable on the embarrassment scale.

Dobber Sports Titan

Hutchinson for Rosen.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Gillman's a busy man. Leafs have two phone lines right? Cuz he's keeping one very busy