Thread: Baseball Writer Needed

I...am your father.

Default Baseball Writer Needed

Looking to add two new columnists to DobberBaseball.com. This is an excellent opportunity for some exposure and get started in the business, or just to have fun with your hobby. One or both of the writers may have an opportunity to contribute to the fantasy guide, which is a paid gig (the online contributions are not paid).

Please contact me at [email protected] with your qualifications and a 400-word sample fantasy baseball article. Topic - break down one of the recent trades or signings.

Thank you!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Looking to add two new columnists to DobberBaseball.com. This is an excellent opportunity for some exposure and get started in the business, or just to have fun with your hobby. One or both of the writers may have an opportunity to contribute to the fantasy guide, which is a paid gig (the online contributions are not paid).

Please contact me at [email protected] with your qualifications and a 400-word sample fantasy baseball article. Topic - break down one of the recent trades or signings.

Thank you!
    Hi Dobber.
    Just checking if you received my submission.
    It was from [email protected]
    Thank you.
    Feel free to delete this if you did indeed receive my email.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would love to be the writer but I don't think my writing is good enough and I don't get time. I blog on my website hockeybaseballtalk.webs.com