Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia Flyers

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Philadelphia Flyers

For entertainment value, I hppe this comes down to the last day of the regular season.. I would like Philly to get in though!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    For entertainment value, I hppe this comes down to the last day of the regular season.. I would like Philly to get in though!!

Nah.... thats too stressful for this Flyers fan... I wanna stay several points ahead of the final wild card spot! haha

How about we meet in the middle and the final spot between New Jersey, Florida and Columbus can come down to the last day of the regular season haha.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Nah.... thats too stressful for this Flyers fan... I wanna stay several points ahead of the final wild card spot! haha

How about we meet in the middle and the final spot between New Jersey, Florida and Columbus can come down to the last day of the regular season haha.
    That's definitely understandable.. I would go cray cray if it was the Bruins and Jets in the Flyers spot..

This has to be the streakiest team every wow!

They also had a players only meeting last night... hopefully they figure things out quick...

or they could make history. The only team to be in first place at some point after the trade deadline and then miss playoffs...

I am considering tomorrow against Carolina a 'must win'

IF they lose tomorrow thats 3 straight and 8 of last nine... we cannot be doing this.

they play Capitals on Sunday... so I am hoping 3 points out of the weekend... they need em!

Dobber Sports Master

That game yesterday was pretty frustrating. Goals against came from stupid decisions which is not a good place to be. The guys need to be a lot more urgent in the general play. Giroux showed us what that looks like last night on the shift where he scored that goal, but those shifts are few and far between. Simmonds must still be hurt b/c I think I heard his name like twice the entire evening. he as inconsequantial last night, but if we are going to win, he has to play a key role. Overall, I was pretty pissed off. Alex Lyon was our best player, which says a lot about last nights game.

or they could make history. The only team to be in first place at some point after the trade deadline and then miss playoffs...
    St.Louis was in first aswell in the Central, but I don't think it was at the deadline!! They need Carter Hart!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    St.Louis was in first aswell in the Central, but I don't think it was at the deadline!! They need Carter Hart!!
    Yeah. St. Louis was earlier in the season. I mean at trade deadline time, a team being in first that last in the season..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Yeah. St. Louis was earlier in the season. I mean at trade deadline time, a team being in first that last in the season..
    That wouldn't be a good record to hold.. So go Flyers!!

Dobber Sports Immortal

So basically....Mrazek and Tatar have brought their new teams down into the depths of Red Wing hell since arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    So basically....Mrazek and Tatar have brought their new teams down into the depths of Red Wing hell since arriving.
    I think because they are both mediocre and mostly overrated!! Don't you agree??

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I've been saying this about Mrazek for a while now. There's a reason he wasn't protected in the Waiver Draft and the reason he wasn't drafted there. Other GMs weren't willing to bite on his salary and pending contract demands. Philly ran into a desperate situation and needed help. It is what it is.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Huge weekend for the Flyers - 2 Wins and now 8 points up on Florida!! Keep it rolling!!

Mrazek has gotten the magic # of wins... now if Philly makes playoffs.. the 4th round 2018 select becomes a 3rd rounder.

https://www.tsn.ca/flyers-mrazek-eye...team-1.1032320

​​

Dobber Sports Master

No to get ahead of myself.... and I am not assuming that we will definitely make the playoffs BUT..... I would love to get Pittsburgh in the 1st round!