Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 56 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia Flyers

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Philadelphia Flyers

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Did Egor Zamula do enough in the welcome back exhibition game to warrant being an option on the blue line in the Flyers playoff run?
    I would say not a real option, but an injury replacement. They have Hagg/Gostisbehere as the main options for #6 D, and Hagg got in today. I'd expect Gostisbehere next game.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Genius

I'm psyched for these playoffs. There's been the odd gaffe here and there but for the most part theses guys are running like a well oiled machine.

GOOOOOOOO Flyers!
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

I agree it's going well. I was happy that Elliott got a game in to shake off any rust, and that one went well, also.

If you find a Flyers fan bitching with a serious complaint about the round robin results, slap them. Yeah, the power play wasn't good, but you've got to be at worst content with 3-0 and the 1 seed.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

And now it’s Montreal in a best of 7...
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Yep. It's nice to have a series against a former rival, admittedly from long ago.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

The Flyers are flying high! It's tough for me to say as a Rangers fan, but this team can win it all. The Price vs Hart matchup will be interesting to watch.
    12 teams - points only, keep all

20 players ( 8 FWD - 4 DEF - 2 GK + BENCH)

FWD
    Kucherov
    Kuznetsov
    Crosby
    Kane
    Lindholm
    Aho
    J.Hughes
    Landeskog

DEF
    Hamilton, Jones, Montour, Letang

G
    Markstrom, Grubauer

BENCH
    Glass, Gustafsson, Tolvanen, Andersson, Levi

Dobber Sports Immortal

I love this team. Have always had a soft spot for them and now it seems everything is coming together. I hope they make a run....

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I love this team. Have always had a soft spot for them and now it seems everything is coming together. I hope they make a run....
    Stick tap to Ron Hextall for building a pretty good team. Too bad he's not around anymore to enjoy the fruits of his labor.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Stock to Ron Hextall for building a pretty good team. Too bad he's not around anymore to enjoy the fruits of his labor.
    Happens all too often. I hope they smoke the Habs and keep it rolling. I'll be torn if it's Philly vs TB but that's really a win win for me. A Hedman injury could spell another early exit for TB anyway.

Dobber Sports Master

Stick tap to Ron Hextall for building a pretty good team. Too bad he's not around anymore to enjoy the fruits of his labor.
    I really like their all-round depth

I completely agree with this. We've seen far too many incompetent GM's in Philly not shown the door out, but the door upstairs, and we get a competent one, and he gets kicked out.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I completely agree with this. We've seen far too many incompetent GM's in Philly not shown the door out, but the door upstairs, and we get a competent one, and he gets kicked out.
    I don't think he got fired for the way he was managing the team. I am pretty sure he got fired for the way he was managing his staff. He's apparently a bit of a control freak.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I don't think he got fired for the way he was managing the team. I am pretty sure he got fired for the way he was managing his staff. He's apparently a bit of a control freak.
    He got fired essentially primarily for being unwilling to fire Hakstol, by Holmgren. Holmgren is a guy who should've gotten fired as a GM, but got kicked upstairs instead.

Dobber Sports Master

Dont know about you guys, but during the game against the Caps... it was the first time in a long time I thought maybe our success isnt necessarily tied to Giroux.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    Dont know about you guys, but during the game against the Caps... it was the first time in a long time I thought maybe our success isnt necessarily tied to Giroux.
    If Giroux is now a secondary scorer (which it almost seems like he is), then you guys are doing something very well.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)