Thread: (Halak & J.Johnson) for (Hall, Stastny, & Bieksa)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default (Halak & J.Johnson) for (Hall, Stastny, & Bieksa)

14 Team Roto Keep 3

Currently in 10th place...and being a betting man I'd say I am not going to win this year.

With only being able to keep 3 (Backstrom is my only sure thing) does Hall or Stastny make the squad next season....and are they a sure thing or should I try to bait halak for someone better?

Historically (in this league) no one keeps D-Men and very few goalies...If Price was still playing the same game he was a month ago I'm sure he'd be a sure thing as well.

Thanks,
    NS

C Nicklas Backstrom , Alex Steen
    LW Michael Cammalleri , Jeff Tambellini
    RW Loui Eriksson , Dustin Brown
    D Paul Martin, Jack Johnson, Erik Johnson, Carlo Colaiacovo
    Util Sam Gagner, Kris Versteeg
    BN Tyler Seguin, David Clarkson, Tyler Ennis
    IR Andrei Markov

G Carey Price, Jaroslav Halak
    BN Steve Mason

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

The Magnificent One

well since you cant win and you say noone keeps goalies then yes i think this is a great trade for you. if your not keeping a goalie right now my 3 keepers for you are: backstrom, cammy, eriksson. if you were keeping a goalie i would drop cammy and keep Price. but then you have this trade and id do it. backstrom, Hall, Eriksson looks to be a great keeper set.

hall might not be at the level you want next season but he is a first overall for a reason. now past that i dont think stastny a center fits into your keepers. you need a C, LW, RW keeper combo not 2 from one but 1 from each. i dont know where the Pat Kane owener is at in the standings but you might turn to him offering eriksson and sequin or stastny and eriksson for Kane and see if you can snag him as your 3rd RW keeper.

do this trade and then use stastny and other pieces as bait if he is in the running. if not eriksson is a good keeper. his numbers might drop next season if richards doesnt stay around but not by much. he seems like a player that can put up his own points.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Any one else have an oppinion?