View Poll Results: Who gets more point for the rest of the year ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teemu Selanne

6 100.00%
  • Tyler Ennis

0 0%

Thread: Trade offer

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade offer

Just got his offer: My Ennis for his Selanne.

This is a keeper so in most situations I would say no, but I am first right now with 28 points and I really want to win this year. Also I have to protect 15 players at the end of this year and unless Ennis really finishes strong I am almost certain I won't be protecting him. I have Goligoski or Lidstrom (unless he retires) Anderson, Neuvirth, Ribeiro, Frolik and Ennis who are fighting for the 15th spot.

Anyways it would still suck since I drafted Ennis in the first round this year and had big expectation, I am also pretty sure I could have something decent if I trade him after the end of the season but the move seems to make sense.

Anyways, opinions, should I pull the trigger ? Keeper league, straight points (goal=1pt, assist=1pt) no positional requirement for forwards.

Thanks!
    Keeper straight points league (1G=1Pt, 1A=1Pt, W=2PTS and SO=+1PT)
    Dress 14F, 4D and 2G
    Protect 15 (in bold):

Forwards: Malkin, Sedin, Spezza, Stastny, Heatley, Gaborik, Iginla, Frolik, Voracek,Ladd, Steen, Selanne, Huselius, Bozak, Ruutu, Horcoff, Whitney, Bouchard, Galiardi

Defensemen: Boyle, Karlsson, Yandle, Lidstrom, Pronger, Foster, White

Goaltenders: Lundqvist, Bryzgalov, Anderson, Neuvirth

Farm (82 or less games played): Ekman-Larsson, Benn

The Magnificent One

i actually see ennis having a strong second half. with roy out they will be leaning on everyone else to step up. as ennis plays center and LW he might be a key player to end the season strong.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Stud

Newper makes a good point. But I still think for this year Selanne will out point him. The only concern with him is the injuries......but if can stomach that gamble I think it would be worth it.

And if Ennis is on the fence anyways....I would make this deal as you have solid other options in the 15th spot as well.
    Team 1:

G, A, SOG, PPP, SOG, Hit, Blk, W, SV%, GAA, SO

C - Matthews, Crosby, Point, Seguin
    LW - Miller, Tkachuk, Gaudreau, Kaprizov, Schenn
    RW - Terry, Necas, Reinhart, Boeser
    D - Hedman, Pionk, Hanifin, McNabb
    G - Hellebyuck, Ullmark
    IR - Wilson, Petry

Team 2:

G, A, PP, SOG, Hit, Blk, W, GAA, SV%,

C - Kopitar, Hischier, Rantane
    LW - Panarin, Guentzel, RNH
    RW - Marner, Kucherov, R. Smith
    D - Makar, Hamilton, Heisknen, Dillon
    G - Vasilevskiy, Hellebyuck, Ullmark
    IR - Wilson, Aho, Theodore

Dobber Sports Guru

I'd relay what newper said to the other owner and push for a draft pick along with Selanne -- is that an option? I like Selanne better for this year, but seems like you could play off of his upside and youth to get a bit more.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    I'd relay what newper said to the other owner and push for a draft pick along with Selanne -- is that an option? I like Selanne better for this year, but seems like you could play off of his upside and youth to get a bit more.
    nicely said

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    Good point, I'll push for a draft pick, Ennis still has a lot of potential and is like 21 years old, Selanne has like, 40 games left in him...

Thanks!
    Keeper straight points league (1G=1Pt, 1A=1Pt, W=2PTS and SO=+1PT)
    Dress 14F, 4D and 2G
    Protect 15 (in bold):

Forwards: Malkin, Sedin, Spezza, Stastny, Heatley, Gaborik, Iginla, Frolik, Voracek,Ladd, Steen, Selanne, Huselius, Bozak, Ruutu, Horcoff, Whitney, Bouchard, Galiardi

Defensemen: Boyle, Karlsson, Yandle, Lidstrom, Pronger, Foster, White

Goaltenders: Lundqvist, Bryzgalov, Anderson, Neuvirth

Farm (82 or less games played): Ekman-Larsson, Benn