Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Retired - Washington Capitals

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Great game! Was really hoping Perreault would win the game in the shoot out. This is the second time BB has put Matty P in the shoot out which tells me he has some confidence in him.

The Caps have to get better at converting on power plays. They had way too many chances tonight and just didn't do it. It was a good game and I think they can hold their heads high. They can also go into practice knowing that they have a few key things to work on, mainly converting their PP into goals! Tonights lack of converting was inexcusable. Big ups for the shorty though!

Backstrom is holding his stick way to tight. He is the guy that used to have the sick passes to the guy in front of the net, and the last 5-10 games (more so in the last 3 games), he stops the puck and take 5 seconds to decide what to do with it. BB has scratched a few guys recently to send them up to the press box to watch a game....maybe Nicki needs a game off!

Green scored his first goal since November 14th. His huge sigh of relief was a little unsettling to me, but I hoped that it got all of is suckyness out of his system! I own green on my fantasy team so I was glad to see him score! Greens shot that was reviewed may have been a goal, but I agreed with Toronto's review...it wasn't conclusive. Lets move on, I don't want to hear that he got robbed....rules are rules, and that wasn't a goal!

Ovie played a hard game tonight. He never has more energy or drive than he does against the Pens. He didn't look like the same frustrated, under scoring player that he has been the last few weeks. Ovie also spent one PP in front of the net again...bad idea. Ovie is a sniper and needs to be along the boards or out by the blue line. This is two games in a row where BB has tried putting Ovie in front of the net and it just doesn't work.

Perreault had some great plays tonight and continues to have more energy than anyone else on the Caps. He also had a few pucks that got away from him and I really hope the coaches weigh the scales before they make any judgements from tonight.

Knuble and Laich came together for a great goal tonight. Laich seems to have swapped places with Knuble this year as far as play away from the net is concerned. Laich has more heart, determination, and pride in the team than anyone else. Knuble needs to tell Ovie to get the hell out of the front of the net during power playes, and take his spot back. Knuble is the deflection master! I really hope that in the future we will here a player who is really good in front of the net referred to as a Knubler! I own Laich, so the shorty was SWEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!

KNUBLE HAS MORE GOALS AGAINST THE PENS OUT OF ANY ACTIVE PLAYERS WITH 28!

Tom Poti was not hit in the face by a Penguin, it was John Erskine. Friendly fire sucks!

Neuvirth play a great game, shutting down Malkin on a penalty shot, not to mention his shoot out performance. The Pens second goal did slide right under him, but he should hold his head high!
    Follow me on twitter @mikerocksthered
    https://twitter.com/mikerocksthered

ESPN 10 Team H2H
    F: Kessel, Backstrom, E. Staal, Marleau, Hossa, Kesler, Vrbata, Bozak, Koivu, Wilson, Tlusty, Fisher
    D: Chara, Shattenkirk, Souray, Beauchemin, Liles, Carlson, Vlassic, Greene
    G: Brodeur, Fasth, Ward IR: Ray Whitney

Yahoo 10 team H2H
    F: Marleau, Tlusty, Vanek, Pominville, McDonald, Clarkson, Huberdeau, Koivu
    D: Boyle, Greene, Chara, Pietrangelo, Hedman, L Schenn
    G: Brodeur, Fasth

Dobber Sports Star

Awesome stuff Mike. Thanks. I wholeheartedly agree about the Ovie in the front of the net opinion.
    Yahoo Full keeper Dynasty League | 20 Teams, 4C 4LW 4RW 6D 2G 3BN |
    Categories: (G A +- PPP PIM FOW SOG HITS BLK | W SV GAA SV% SHO)
    C - Monahan, Kadri, Barzal, Dubois
    LW - Marchand, Benn,
    Guentzel, Kreider
    RW - Laine, DeBrincat, Fischer, Tuch
    D - Karlsson, Muzzin, Niskanen, Skjei, Matheson, Forbort
    G - Bishop, Lehner
    BN - Jankowski, Perlini
    Farm
    C - Norris
    RW - Kyrou
    D -
    Brannstrom
    G - Gillies

Dobber Sports Star

Also, check out the Ovie clip in the ramblings of him running Malkin. Arguably a charge I think, but that's the Ovie everyone knows and loves. Full of frigging energy. He even knocks down a Pen that comes after him after the hit. I love that.
    Yahoo Full keeper Dynasty League | 20 Teams, 4C 4LW 4RW 6D 2G 3BN |
    Categories: (G A +- PPP PIM FOW SOG HITS BLK | W SV GAA SV% SHO)
    C - Monahan, Kadri, Barzal, Dubois
    LW - Marchand, Benn,
    Guentzel, Kreider
    RW - Laine, DeBrincat, Fischer, Tuch
    D - Karlsson, Muzzin, Niskanen, Skjei, Matheson, Forbort
    G - Bishop, Lehner
    BN - Jankowski, Perlini
    Farm
    C - Norris
    RW - Kyrou
    D -
    Brannstrom
    G - Gillies

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Preview: Capitals vs Carolina 12/26/10

The Caps have got to score on the power play! They did a horrible job with this against Pittsburg, and need improvement in this area more than anywhere else. Again on Thursday against the Penguins, Ovechkin found himself standing on the top of the crease during a few power plays. I don't know where this strategy is coming from, but it has to stop. While Ovie is a big guy and can stand his ground in front of the net, he isn't Mike Knuble and doesn't have the deflection skills needed to produce goals from that position. Do you think Ovie is the key to the Capitals power play? If so, you might want to read this. I was surprised but the numbers don't lie! Washington is 14-2-3 when they score a powerplay goal.

Ovie has had points in 19 of the Caps 20 wins. While he is in a goal scoring slump, he is still getting assists. Too bad there isn't extra credit for hitting the pipes!

Snow what? I'll tell you snow what! Washington Post writer Katie Carrera was unable to make it to Carolina today due to snow cancellation in Raliegh. I usually get starting lines from her, so hopefully Mike Vogel will tweet them tonight or I am out of luck! (Mike Vogel and Katie Carrera usually tweet the line around the same time, so I am still 70% sure I will get them).

The Capitals reached 20 wins this season in 36 games, which is barely underpace from last season. Is it still a slump if you are just behind the pace of the previous season that ended in a franchise record 54 wins?

Mike Knuble is on a roll! His goal against Pittburgh was his 5th career shorty in his regular season career. Knuble is going into tonight with goals in back-to-back games, points in the last three, and 7 points in the last 11 games. Knuble only had 9 points in the first 23 games this season. The magic number for tonight is 3, the number of points he needs to hit 500 points.

John Carlson has 17 points going into tonights game which is the most by a rookie defenseman for the Capitlas since Mikhail Tatarinov (23 points) in the 90-91 season. Carlson currently ranks 2nd in +/- (+9) and 2nd in average ice time (22:02) amongst NHL rookies. Carlson also has 2 more points than Mke Green.

If you aren't watching the Caps game tonight, but are keeping an eye on the score, amaze your friends with educated prediction.....the Caps are 14-0-1 when leading after 2 periods, and 19-0-2 when it scores at least three goals. Are the Caps being out shot? Sweet!!!!!

The Caps are 9-1-1 when they are outshot! Does this correlate to the slump? It sure does, as the Caps have outshot their opponent 10 times in the last 11 games with a record of 1-6-3. The one game that the Caps got outshot in the last 11....you guessed it, 1-0-0.

David Steckel continues his success in the face off circle. Going into the last game his success rate was 63.1%, and has now gone up to 63.3%.

Mike Green was 2 seconds shy of a career high TOI on Thursday with 34:03. He did have a season high 8 blocks, and a season tieing 6 shots.

Washington has never swept a road series against Carolina. Tonight is the 3rd road game this year, with the caps leading the series 2-0. If the Caps win tonight it will be the first road sweep since the Carolina moved to Greensboro in 97-98.

Michael Neuvirth was the first goalie off of the ice during the morning skate today. Tonight will be his 5th consecutive start which is the most consecutive games he has played since Varly returned from being injured.

Check back between 6:30 and 7pm EST for tonights starting lines!
    Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 26, 2010 at 4:08 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H
    F: Kessel, Backstrom, E. Staal, Marleau, Hossa, Kesler, Vrbata, Bozak, Koivu, Wilson, Tlusty, Fisher

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Starting lines Caps vs Canes 12/26

Forwards:

Ovechkin - Backstrom - Knuble

Laich - Perreault - Semin

Chimera - Johannson - A Gordon

Hendricks - Steckel - Beagle

Defense:

Hannan - Green

Alzner - Carlson

Erskine - Sloan (returning from IR)

Goalie: VARLY - It looked like it would be Neuvirth after he left the ice first during morning practice, but twitter (@VogsCaps) is indicating it looks like a change has been made and Semyon Varlamov is getting the nod.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I will post a full recap tomorrow and hopefully with some pictures this time!!!

Until then, Ovie got a goal and showed a huge sigh of relief just like Green did against the Pens! Hopefully the Ovechkin flood gates have been propped open and are about to burst!

I hope most of you are read my starting lineup posts and were able to change your starting goalie prior to puck drop. Usually the first goalie off of the ice is a good indicator of who will be starting, but tonight wasn't usual! I started Price tonight, so if anyone started Neuvi based on my advise can feel better by the karma that visited my fantasy stats tonight!
    Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The Caps added 2 points to the standings last night against Carolina. It is the first time the Capitals have swept Carolina in road games.

Mathieu Perreault was in front of the net for another goal last night, assisted by Alex Semin and Brooks Laich. Matty P has points in 4 games this season. Matty P's most common linemate when scoring a point is Brooks Laich who has been on Perreaults line all four games that Perreault has scored points in. Semin has been a linemate in 3 of the 4 games. Here is an interesting article about Matty P.

Thanks to John Carlson for the picture sent via twitter and Plixi.

Perreault only played 3:19 seconds before taking a hard hit from Tim Gleason. I initially questioned the legality of the hit, but after seeing a video on Puck Daddy the hit was definitely clean and should not prompt any further action by the NHL. Perreault suffered a broken nose and is listed as day-to-day. His return will be based on his ability to breathe.

Carolina answered back in the second period with a goal from Jussi Jokinen assisted by Tuomo Ruttu and Jeff SKinner. The tied game only lasted for a little under three minutes when Alex Ovechkin connected with David Steckel for a goal. It was Steckels's 4th goal of the season. Steckels previous goals were against Calgary, Atlanta and Buffalo.

Alex Ovechkin scored the Caps 3rd goal with less than a minute and a half left in the third period, assisted by Mike Green. Ovechkin showed the same expression of relief as Mike Green did against Pittburgh. I thought maybe the goal would open the flood gates for Ovechkin, but that wasn't the case. He missed a tricky empty netter in the third, but it was a backhand and not an easy shot. I suspect the flood gates are now cracked and will burst open in the next game or two.

Semyon Varlamov was great in goal with 2 GA and a .943 SV%. He faced 35 shots, stopping 33 of them. It seemed as though maybe Neuvirth was going to be the number one, but after Varly's performance last night I think the Capitals will continue flipping the coin until one goalie is cleary outperforming the other one.

30 seconds into the 3rd period Tuomo Ruutu scored with assists from Jay Harrison and Jussi Jokinen. Despite 2 power plays for Carolina and pulling Cam Ward (3 GA, .900 SV%) for a 6th attacker in the last minute, Carolina was not able to produce a 3rd goal.

The power play looked a little better, but was still unable to produce goals. At least Ovechkin was not put at the top of the crease duing the power play. Ovechkin and Green have both scored goals in the last two games. Ovechkins goal tonight was his first after an 8 game goalless streak.

Alex Semin and Nick Backstrom both remain without recent goals. Alex Semin's last goal was on November 28th, which was 14 games ago. Semin missed 3 games out of the last 14 due to injury/illness. In Semin's 13 goalless games he has points. Nicklas Backstrom's last goal was 13 games ago on December 1st and has only 5 points during the 12 goalless games. Backstrom is not making the one time passes and thoughtless puck movements that Caps fan have come to know him for. Backstrom also missed an empty netter in the 3rd period that he normally would have no problem making when he is playing with confidence.

BOX SCORE

John Carlson has been named to the NHL's all-time WJC roster.

Injuries (Links are to player news updates)

Jeff Schultz is slated to return from his broken thumb on or by the Winter classic on New Years Day. He may return as early as tomorrow night against Montreal. He has been on IR since December 7th.

Boyd Gordon remains out after suffering a infection in his right foot. He is scheduled to have stitches removed tomorrow, but his status is listed day-to-day. Gordon has been on IR since 12/12.

Tom Poti, who received a friendly fire, stick to the face from John Erskin last Thursday against the Penguins remains day-to-day, but Boudreau has said that he will probably not play against Montreal on Tuesday.
    Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Preview: Capitals vs. Habs 12/28

Game Preview: Caps vs Habs 12/28/10

Washington Capitals 21-12-5 Montreal Canadians 20-14-2

Tonight is the 140th matchup between the Caps and the Habs. Washington trails the Habs 53-67-17-2 with a record of 32-28-9-0 at home. The last time the Caps faced the Habs was in the Eastern Conference quarter finals last year. The Caps play a great series against the Habs but were defeated by the amazing goaltending of Jaroslav Halak. Halak is not going to be an issue tonight, which is the first of four meetings between these two teams this year. Both teams have lost 4 of their last 7 games.

The power play will remain the key to the game for the Caps, who are 14-2-3 when they score a power play goal. The Caps have not been converting power plays to goals in the last several games. This will have to improve if the Caps are hoping for a deep run into the playoffs. Alex Ovechkin's last power-play goal on home ice came exactly a year ago today during a 5-3 loss against Calgary (source: @VogsCaps).

December has been a bad month for the Capitals. They will finish the month below .500 for the first time since November of 2008. During this sub-par month Alex Ovechkin leads the team in with 9 points. Mathieu Perreault and Mike Knuble lead the team with 5 goals each. Ovechkin has 4 GWG's this season and has scored or assisted on 8 of the Capitals 19 GWG's this season. Statistically Ovechkin remains the glue that holds the team together with points in 20 of the Capitals 21 wins.

Mike Green, John Carlson, and John Erskine all have at least 3 goals. This matches the number of defensemen with 3 or more goals from the entire 2009-2010 season.

David Steckel continues to lead the league in Face-off wins, with a 63.8% success rate, helping Washington win face-offs in the last 21 of 25 games at least 50% of the time.

Semyon Varlamov was the first goalie off of the ice during the morning skate today. We all know Boudreau pulled a last minute switcheroo on Sunday against Carolina when everyone expected Neuvirth to be in the pipes, so do what you think is best with this little nugget of information! This does stay with BB's system of "win and in" for selecting the starting goalie.

What is going on with Nicklas Backstrom? Has anyone else notices how long it is taking him to decide what to do with the puck? OR how he prefers to make a crappy pass than take a decent shooting chance?

Tonight's injuries, scratches, and hopefuls!
    My main man Matty P aka MP85(broken nose on Sunday) was on the ice today for the morning skate. He spent extra time on the ice with tonight's probable scratches (Poti, King, Sloan). Boudreau has not ruled Perreault out, saying he is questionable.

Jeff Schultz plans to skate in warm-ups and could return to the lineup tonight.

Tom Poti was on this ice this morning and for extra work after practice. He is not expected to be in the lineup tonight.

Marcus Johannson was not on the ice today due to an undisclosed injury. I know, I know, Boudreau is usually so good at letting the media know about injuries!!! LOL

Keith Aucoin was recalled from the Hershey Bears today. He will most likely play center in the 2nd or 3rd line tonight taking the place of either Matty P or Marcus Johannson.

Boyd Gordon (foot infection) and Matt Bradley (broken finger) will remain on IR.

Tonights lines will be posted 15-30 minutes prior to puck drop. If you want them quicker, follow me on twitter. I only tweet score updates, lines, and important game info.....I don't comment on every single play or retweet useless info! @MikeRocksTheRed

Last but not least, useless information about players, by players from my Twitter account (feedback appreciated):

Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 28, 2010 at 6:06 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Katie Carrera tweets: "BB says Perreault is definitely out against the Canadiens. Plan remains for Schultz to take warmups and make a decision afterward."

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by mikerocksthered View Post
    Game Preview: Caps vs Habs 12/28/10

Washington Capitals 21-12-5 Montreal Canadians 20-14-2

Tonight is the 140th matchup between the Caps and the Habs. Washington trails the Habs 53-67-17-2 with a record of 32-28-9-0 at home. The last time the Caps faced the Habs was in the Eastern Conference quarter finals last year. The Caps play a great series against the Habs but were defeated by the amazing goaltending of Jaroslav Halak. Halak is not going to be an issue tonight, which is the first of four meetings between these two teams this year. Both teams have lost 4 of their last 7 games.

The power play will remain the key to the game for the Caps, who are 14-2-3 when they score a power play goal. The Caps have not been converting power plays to goals in the last several games. This will have to improve if the Caps are hoping for a deep run into the playoffs. Alex Ovechkin's last power-play goal on home ice came exactly a year ago today during a 5-3 loss against Calgary (source: @VogsCaps).

December has been a bad month for the Capitals. They will finish the month below .500 for the first time since November of 2008. During this sub-par month Alex Ovechkin leads the team in with 9 points. Mathieu Perreault and Mike Knuble lead the team with 5 goals each. Ovechkin has 4 GWG�€™s this season and has scored or assisted on 8 of the Capitals 19 GWG�€™s this season. Statistically Ovechkin remains the glue that holds the team together with points in 20 of the Capitals 21 wins.

Mike Green, John Carlson, and John Erskine all have at least 3 goals. This matches the number of defensemen with 3 or more goals from the entire 2009-2010 season.

David Steckel continues to lead the league in Face-off wins, with a 63.8% success rate, helping Washington win face-offs in the last 21 of 25 games at least 50% of the time.

Semyon Varlamov was the first goalie off of the ice during the morning skate today. We all know Boudreau pulled a last minute switcheroo on Sunday against Carolina when everyone expected Neuvirth to be in the pipes, so do what you think is best with this little nugget of information! This does stay with BB�€™s system of �€œwin and in�€� for selecting the starting goalie.

What is going on with Nicklas Backstrom? Has anyone else notices how long it is taking him to decide what to do with the puck? OR how he prefers to make a crappy pass than take a decent shooting chance?

Tonight�€™s injuries, scratches, and hopefuls!
    My main man Matty P aka MP85(broken nose on Sunday) was on the ice today for the morning skate. He spent extra time on the ice with tonight�€™s probable scratches (Poti, King, Sloan). Boudreau has not ruled Perreault out, saying he is �€œquestionable�€�.

Jeff Schultz plans to skate in warm-ups and could return to the lineup tonight.

Tom Poti was on this ice this morning and for extra work after practice. He is not expected to be in the lineup tonight.

Marcus Johannson was not on the ice today due to an undisclosed injury. I know, I know, Boudreau is usually so good at letting the media know about injuries!!! LOL

Keith Aucoin was recalled from the Hershey Bears today. He will most likely play center in the 2nd or 3rd line tonight taking the place of either Matty P or Marcus Johannson.

Boyd Gordon (foot infection) and Matt Bradley (broken finger) will remain on IR.

Tonights lines will be posted 15-30 minutes prior to puck drop. If you want them quicker, follow me on twitter. I only tweet score updates, lines, and important game info.....I don't comment on every single play or retweet useless info! @MikeRocksTheRed

Last but not least, useless information about players, by players (feedback appreciated):

Is there a link to this source....clearly from some website

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The source for what? The twitter feeds from the Caps players is a screenshot from my twitter account.

Some of the report is my opinion, and all of the other stats and tidbits came from the NHL Games notes that are released for media usage.
    Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 28, 2010 at 6:03 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Okay. Thought it was from a specific website.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Tonights Lines (Caps vs. Habs) 12/28

Tonights line up tweeted by Mike Vogel (@VogsCaps)

Forwards:
    Ovechkin - Backstom - Knuble

Laich - Aucoin - Semin

Chimera - Beagle - Fehr

Hendricks - Steckel - A Gordon

Defense:

Hannan - Green

Alzner - Carlson

Schultz - Erksine

Goal - Varly

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Caps/Habs 12/28 Post Game

The Capitals finally put together a solid 60 minute game last night to shutout the Montreal Canadiens 3-0. Semyon Varlamov now has two shutouts for the year.

The Capitals first and game winning goal was scored by Hershey Bears recall Jay Beagle. This was his second goal of the season as well as his second goal in 4 games. Last night was his 7th game with the Caps this season. The goal was setup by a delayed dump in from Matt Hendricks, who was waiting for a line change to near completion before dumping the puck behind the net and heading to the bench. Beagle was the first to the puck, and then chipped it along the boards to Eric Fehr. The puck came right back to Beagle who took the puck from behind the net for a highlight worthy backhand to the top shelf. Eric Fehr and Matt Hendricks were both credited with assists. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch 2 times this year and is proving to be a valuable asset to the Caps.

The second goal was setup up by a great cross rink pass through traffic to Mike Green for a one timer into the net. Mike Green had 6 shots last night, and although unable to score on a power-play looked like the old Green that can have a multi point night at will. Backstrom had a great pass on the play, and looked a little looser than he has in the past 5-8 games, but is still taking too long to decide what his next play will be and is passing the puck in lots of situations where a shot on goal might have been the better choice.

The third goal was an unassisted empty net shot by Alex Ovechkin in the 3rd period.

Alex Semin had 2 shots on goal for the night and matched that number in PIM's. He was called for hooking in the 2nd period. It was a typical Semin play where as he was being beaten for a breakaway he put his stick out and almost as if he could hear me say "Don't hook this guy", his blade turned in and headed straight for the body. It was an easy call for the referee and a penalty that not even the most die hard caps fan could ever consider arguing. Alex Semin recently did an interview for RIA that was then translated to English and posted at RMNB. You can view that article here!

The Caps has 7 power-plays last night and were not able to score on any of them. This continues to be a weakness for the Capitals, and although they were victorious last night, the team needs to focus on this for any chance at a deep play-off run.

Face-offs were dominated by the Capitals who won 36 out of 52 face-offs (62%). David Steckel continued his face-off success ending up at 68% for the night, and Nicklas Backstrom was even better, winning 83% of the 12 face-offs.

Fanhouse.com has John Carlson's game winning goal in the WJC listed as a contender for play of the year. The other two contenders for play of the year include Sidney Crosby and Patrick Kane. So far Carlson is leading the vote count.

OnFrozenBlog has a blog post from Matheiu Perreault. Perreault talks about his hopes of playing in the Winter Classic and his love for playing and practicing outdoors from the time he was a kid and throughout his professional career. Perreault was also mentioned in a recap of last night's Hershey Bears game by Kathryn Hendrik on www.sweetesthockeyonearth.com , who wrote "After going seven games without a point, Francois Bouchard had two assists tonight. I think he misses Mathieu Perreault."

Jeff Schultz returned to the Caps defensive line last night after missing 9 games with a broken thumb. Schultz usually plays 20-23 minutes a game and was only on the ice for 13:08 and blocked 2 shots. I expect his ice time to rise quickly against Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Andrew Gordon and Keith Aucoin have been reassigned to Hershey.

Mike Green likes puzzles and eating healthy.

Just received a tweet from Katie Carrera: Marcus Johansson is out for practice for the first time this week.

The Capitals are practicing outdoors today at the Chevy Chase Country Club. HBO 24/7 is there filming. Chevy Chase Country Club has a smaller than regulation surface and was used last year for the Caps annual outdoor practice.

from @Wyshynski via Twitpic

from Katie Carrera via Plixi
    Last edited by mikerocksthered; December 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM.

ESPN 10 Team H2H

Yahoo 10 team H2H

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Great stuff Mike. Really enjoying the game recaps & analysis.