Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Pronger

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by sentium View Post
    Calling any dman better than Lidstrom the last decade is nothing but the biggest joke of the day.
    No kidding. Not to mention Lidstrom isn't a Grade A piece of garbage like Pronger as well.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I am an admitted Anti-Pronger poster.....but this sucks. As a parent with a young family I am reading about a guy pre-40's stumbling around and having memory problems....

It is very sad. The guy is an ultimate competitor that does everything required to win. He is exactly what every team asks of its best players. There is a reason why he was in so many Stanley Cup finals on different teams.

My hat is off to Pronger. I hope he retires and moves on with his life, he has nothing left to prove to anyone in hockey. He is a Hall of Fame player in my books.

Its time people took a step back and saw the person instead of the guy that was the ultimate competitor that they hate. He also may have made some tough decisions people don't like, but we are all faced with those, they just aren't publicly analyzed like his were.

I hope he fully recovers and moves on.
    REDRUM
    -roto - 10 team - keep 20 of 24 - G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, W, SV, SV%

C - Nathan MacKinnon, Aleksander Barkov, Nick Bjugstad, Jonathon Huberdeau
    LW - Evander Kane, Jaden Schwartz, Brayden Schenn, Chris Kreider, Jonathon Drouin, Sven Baertchi
    RW - Kyle Okposo, Valeri Nichushkin, Gustav Nyquist, Chris Stewart
    D - Oliver Ekman Larsson, Dougie Hamilton, Viktor Hedman, Kevin Shattenkirk, Erik Johnson
    G - Jonathon Bernier, Sergei Bobrovsky, Darcy Kuemper, Robin Lehner

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Its time people took a step back and saw the person instead of the guy that was the ultimate competitor that they hate.
    Wise words.
    CBS 8 team keeper(5-8) - Points only

C: Tavares, Duchesne, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins
    LW: Parise, Benn, Neal
    RW: Kessel, Giroux, Stewart
    D: Green,Karlson, Carlson, Whitney, Edler, White
    G: Rinne, Lundqvist
    2LW,2C,2RW,4D,1G pts.= G=2, PPG=3, SH=5, A=1, W=3, S=.2, GA=-1, SO=4,

(Tired of watching today's trophys pass you buy? Waiting for a tomorrow that may never come? Why not win NOW? ...Ask about our "Pre-owned vets for prospects" program, and start winning TODAY!)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sentium View Post
    Calling any dman better than Lidstrom the last decade is nothing but the biggest joke of the day.
    Well you sorta missed out on the part that said "pretty much." Also, not that I'm going to attempt to argue one over the other as both are phenomenal d-men in different ways, but pretty sure only one of the two has won the Hart Trophy.