I'm in a 16 team full keeper league that is points only. We have a 54 man roster (vets and prospects) and a 102 million dollar cap (based on NHL salaries not cap hits). We dress 9 forwards, 5 dmen, 3 rookie fwds, 2 rookie d, 1 starter and 1 back up goalie each week. Points system is 1 point for goal and assist, 2 for starter win 1 for backup win and 1 extra for shut out. Right now I am in the bottom 5 of the pool. I am at the point where I either need to make some trades to improve or just let my team develop as it is a young team.

Based on the following roster what would you do; make trades to improve now or be patient and let the youth develop:

Forwards (top9): E.Staal, Kovalchuk, Gaborik, Nash, Brassard, Lombardi, O.Jokinen, Benoit Pouliot, Anti Miettinen
Bench:K.Turris, TJ Galiardi, Cory Stillman, Lauri Korpikoski, Patrick O'sullivan,

Dmen (top5): Doughty, J.Johnson, E.Johnson, Cody Franson, Spacek
Bench: Tim Gleason, Sheldon Sourray

Goalies: Lundqvist (starter), Leclaire (backup)

Noteable Prospects: David Rundblad, Chris Kreider, Kirill Kabanov

So based on the team I have should I trade or give time? With time I let Turris and Brassard improve and my young d will only get better. Or I could trade one of my top forwards for more depth as my 6 through 9 forwards are not the best.

What would you do?