Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: &@%#! CBS cost me Shattenkirk

Dobber Sports Wizard

We use a FABB with $500 budget so all teams have the same advatage of picking up FA.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Bin View Post
    We use a FABB with $500 budget so all teams have the same advatage of picking up FA.
    We use FAAB too- $100- pretty neat system. Except when you lose- ike last week when I bit $6 on Perrault and he went for $8. I was complaining- in good fun- and it came out that another owner had bit exactly $8 too- but was lower in priority- that stings!

The flipside of all this is sometimes those articles hype up some serious duds- Ive never been able to- but in theory you could try topawn these guys off on the spam readers so to speak. Just a thought- it is frusterating at times. There is so much information on hand at that site it makes it tough to be sneaky- lol! They even have toi and points over the last 6 games. Even the payer info has gotten a LOT better imho this year. Ive heard people complain- historically it has been pretty brutal- but Ill be the first to admit they are a lot more on the bal this year.

They still have a few brain farts though. Today I was reading about Tarasenko, went to see if he was owned, and bafflingly- he wasnt even listed in the player database. Wow...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Their player database has gotten better too...they used to have players that hadn't played in like 5 years in there...
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Genius

Age: Involved in other things. Careers, coaching, children... not enough time for Fantasy. Things of more importance on our plate.