Thread: Lindback

Dobber Sports Star

Default Lindback

I just took a flyer on him - what can I expect over the next month? He seemed pretty solid in his games so far, and Nashville is so tight, I am hoping that he is good for some wins, but I know very little about him.

Any info appreciated!
    20 Team Dynasty League - POINTS ONLY (Champion - 2017, 2016, 2015)

Goalie: W (3.5) SO (4) L (-1)
    Daily starts: 9 Fwd, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Guentzel Tkachuk Larkin
    Couture Palmieri Zucker
    Wilson Beauvillier Labanc
    Leivo Joseph Sprong

Barrie Morrissey Montour
    Butcher Murray Bayreuther

Fleury
    Domingue

Dobber Sports Wizard

It's Nashville. Expect low scoring losses and many wins no matter who is in net.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Sophomore

What to know? He's huge, 6'6" so obviously takes up a ton of the net. Strong on the lower-half of the net, a bit weak up top and goes down real early from what I saw so far. Very good mobility for a guy his size, prototypical butterfly goalie. The biggest thing he has working in his advantage is there is no book on him yet, guys don't know if they should aim for his glove or blocker, rookie goalies have had a lot more success recently than the second year guys so the potential is there. The team play in front of him needs to be more consistent than it's been so far, the Preds haven't seemed to settle into that typical Nashville hockey from game-to-game that we're used to.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ether View Post
    What to know? He's huge, 6'6" so obviously takes up a ton of the net. Strong on the lower-half of the net, a bit weak up top and goes down real early from what I saw so far. Very good mobility for a guy his size, prototypical butterfly goalie. The biggest thing he has working in his advantage is there is no book on him yet, guys don't know if they should aim for his glove or blocker, rookie goalies have had a lot more success recently than the second year guys so the potential is there. The team play in front of him needs to be more consistent than it's been so far, the Preds haven't seemed to settle into that typical Nashville hockey from game-to-game that we're used to.
    Good summary of Lindy. I'd also like to chime in that he sometimes has trouble tracking the puck in close after the first shot. He's so big that he can basically cause an overflow with himself and one player nearby. However, he's clearly good overall and has a lot of potential. I am cautiously optimistic on him.
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne

Dobber Sports Star

works for me. We'll see how it goes...

Thanks
    20 Team Dynasty League - POINTS ONLY (Champion - 2017, 2016, 2015)

Goalie: W (3.5) SO (4) L (-1)
    Daily starts: 9 Fwd, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Guentzel Tkachuk Larkin
    Couture Palmieri Zucker
    Wilson Beauvillier Labanc
    Leivo Joseph Sprong

Barrie Morrissey Montour
    Butcher Murray Bayreuther

Fleury
    Domingue