Thread: Garon or Anderson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Garon or Anderson

Hey Guys,
    I dropped Budja and picked up Garon the other day. I am only allowed to adjust my line up once a month. So I wanted to start Garon because I am still not sure if Anderson is 100% is this a smart move? I know this is the goalie section but wanted to know what I should do for my starting line up. I dropped Riberio, Janssen, Budja, Markov and picked up Parros, Leino, Garon, Pietrangelo. Which I feel I did a great job in waivers. Now my question should I sit Hossa who is hurt and Spezza who has 2 goals in his last 11 games and start Hall and Leino?
    Thanks guys I am in 2nd place on the year and need to sneak up on this manager. So everything I do is crucial to get to the top. That's why I am on this site you guys rule!!!!
    11 Team Keeper League G/A/PPG/PPA/SHG/SHA/GWG/+/-/PIM Goalies: Minutes Played Wins Win/Loss % Save Percentage GGA SO. 16 players total on each team. But only 6 total holdovers allowed 5 forwards and or defensemen and 1 goalie.

Holdovers: Duchene, Yakupov, Eberle, Benn, Giroux, Price

Starting fowards: Duchene, Giroux, Benn, Brad Richards , Eberle,MacKinnon
    Starting Defensemen: Campbell, Enstrom, Vlasic , Edler
    Goalies: Smith, Price
    Bench: Yakupov, Ward,Carlson, Nash

Dobber Sports Stud

Would sit Hossa but not Spezza. As for the goalies, I'd play Anderson. After a slow start, Mason played well enough in November that he's still the first option in Columbus.