Thread: Rdp

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Rdp

Team in my signature. DiPietro just hit the waiver wire. I'm currently in 5th place. Is he worth it long-term to put a claim in and drop, say, Smith? I have the #2 claim, so odds are I'd get him, but I would move to last in claim order. Is he worth it?
    10 Teams, Keep 15

H2H Categories: G, A, PPP, Hits, Blks, SOG -- W, GAA, SV%, SVs

3C - MacKinnon, Barkov, Vilardi (RW), Bennett, W Johnston
    3LW - Fiala, Jenner, Byfield, Raymond
    3RW - Miller, Jarvis, Kyrou, Debrusk
    5D - Fox, Q Hughes, Matheson, Letang
    2F

2G (max 4) - Vasilevskiy, Woll, Samsonov

8 Farm - L Hughes, M Knies, M Michkov, Z Benson, F Nazar, M Savoie, Annunen (G)

Dobber Sports Genius

who aren't you keepin on this squad....I don't mind seeing you add DiPietro as I think long term based on who you have there he is your only potentially serious option other than Fleury...think Smith is potentially of greater value to you though so i'd cut bait on Johnson as his time is over in PIT
    Last edited by MT319; December 2, 2010 at 5:02 AM.

Dobber Sports Icon

I agree with MT319, I would drop Johnson over Smith.

Dipietro is king of band-aid boys but seems to be getting better than he was. Given that Fleury has claimed the #1 job back in Pittsburgh, I would say he will start close to 50 of the remaining 56 games. Johnson is not worth keeping on any fantasy team anymore.

Yes, I would say he is worth the #2 claim as I can't see anyone of more value being dropped anytime soon if your leagues are in any way competitive.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Veteran

RDP is worth the grab if all your dropping is Johnson and he is the guy to drop no doubt. He has managed to stay healthy and looks to starting to play a bit better this guy was out a long time so its going to take awhile to regain form completely. Go get him and good luck!