Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit Red Wings

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Detroit Red Wings

3 goal lead with just over 4 to go......and then after giving up 4 straight goals....they decide to tie it. Great

Dobber Sports Immortal

Not to everyone.....start putting $5 on the Wings' opponent whenever Detroit is leading going into the 3rd.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Not to everyone.....start putting $5 on the Wings' opponent whenever Detroit is leading going into the 3rd.
    .......cuz at least you'll have a shot.

Dobber Sports Wizard

From Fantrax:
    One of the reasons the Red Wings traded Tomas Tatar to Vegas on Monday was to give (Michael) Rasmussen a better chance of cracking the Detroit roster next season, Ansar Khan of MLive.com reports.

Analysis: Trading a productive player to open up a roster spot for a 19-year-old kid is a risky move, but Detroit needs to do whatever is necessary to get more youth and skill into their lineup. Seen as a long-term project when the Wings drafted him ninth overall last June, Rasmussen showed far better than expected in training camp and he has had a productive season (49 points in 38 games) for WHL Tri-City despite missing a significant portion of the season with a wrist injury. There's no downside in giving Rasmussen a nine-game trial in Detroit to begin next season, but the worst thing they could do is keep him around if he shows he isn't ready.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Beauty thanks JP, another guy to stash!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wings are in reverse striking distance of getting into the bottom 5 here before the season closes out. They are only 3 up on Edmonton and 4 up on Vancouver. While the Canucks have probably quit...I could see Connor willing the Oilers to a bit of a run here. Plus he is close to the Art Ross.

Detroit needs to let Boston kick their butt last night and not go to OT. UGH

Wings are in reverse striking distance of getting into the bottom 5 here before the season closes out. They are only 3 up on Edmonton and 4 up on Vancouver. While the Canucks have probably quit...I could see Connor willing the Oilers to a bit of a run here. Plus he is close to the Art Ross.

Detroit needs to let Boston kick their butt last night and not go to OT. UGH
    Players and coaches have way too much pride to just give up.. I think GM's are secretly hoping for a few loses here and there when they are close to the bottom..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Players and coaches have way too much pride to just give up.. I think GM's are secretly hoping for a few loses here and there when they are close to the bottom..
    Well....they're now on a 10 game losing streak so hopefully they are tanking!

Problem is they've barely dropped in the standings, which goes to show you how futile that bottom bunch is.

Well....they're now on a 10 game losing streak so hopefully they are tanking!

Problem is they've barely dropped in the standings, which goes to show you how futile that bottom bunch is.

Hopefully my Flyers can help you out tonight!! haha

I am so excited for this game because Mrazek is back in town!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Holland, Blashill and even Kronwall expected to return next year....Kronwall has one more year but thought he might hang them up....

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...ager/33337671/

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yes Detroit....keep winning. You're really achieving something here.

On a positive not sarcastic note....Larkin is finishing the year real strong and Joe Hicketts has 3 assists in 4 games since being called up.

Dobber Sports Deity

How do you Wings fans expect negotiations to go with Athanasiou this off-season?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Holland for another two years. I find that very interesting

Dobber Sports Wizard

Holland for another two years. I find that very interesting
    I think it was Elliotte Friedman saying he's likely to stay in Detroit for two years and then jump to Seattle. We'll see if that happens.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I think it was Elliotte Friedman saying he's likely to stay in Detroit for two years and then jump to Seattle. We'll see if that happens.
    Better make these picks count Kenny!