Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: UHL - New Dynasty League Starting for 2011/12

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Welcome aboard rainy, looking forward to competing against you.
    Thanks 4T2. Just getting more familiar with the league and am getting more exited by the minute!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Cant waittttttttttt for this league to start.

Dobber Sports Novice

I've been waiting since November when I got accepted into it haha. Almost there!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Interested party

Heyya T.S. Magnum,

I'm definitely interested but I'm not sure that I'm a candidate you'd be looking for considering my lack of salary cap league experience. I'm currently in a dynasty - points league completing it's 2nd season and we are readying for our 3rd. What ever background conversation/ quasi interview you'd like is a-okay with me. I don't use any online payment services, if that is a hassle for you I definitely understand. I also don't have access to the internet or a computer all day but I am able to check in at least daily.

Reading through your forum posts as I'm typing this:
    Do you guys use the NHL franchise player and cap penalty rules or do you have your own penalty assessment procedures? Is the draft live or is it offline at the forum? It seems its offline considering the time. Does franchise player status follow those of the NHL or can a GM designate franchise players and if the previous must a franchise player be drafted? Up to how many years assets (draft picks) can be traded? Is a team's waiver priority an asset for trade? Is the Entry Draft solely for this coming year's draft class or does it apply to any other players who have yet to dress for an NHL team?

If I am eventually accepted and the Rangers are available I'd have interest in them. Darn I just saw ya have some one for the Blueshirts just this month! The Isles would be fine or any team available. (unless the new guy <Ted> would accept a buyout for the Rangers )

Signed,

Icepick
    Email: [email protected]

I suppose a never mind is in order. I just noticed this might be an old thread still active. All the message of out of order.
    Last edited by Hansons Rule; April 10, 2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Oversight