Page 325 of 370 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5548

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

Oilers were on a totally different level in the third period as well. What a game to watch.

Dobber Sports Master

although I already know the score I think I'm going to watch this game at some point today .

kudos to the oiler nation on this board that have been through the wringer --things are lookin good

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by RollyJ View Post
    How in the hell was that a penalty on Draisaitl!!! Is this ringette?!?
    Are you on the Oilers section complaining against them? You're in the wrong section LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    although I already know the score I think I'm going to watch this game at some point today .

kudos to the oiler nation on this board that have been through the wringer --things are lookin good
    Just watch the 3rd period and OT. The 1st and 2nd were BLEH!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Are you on the Oilers section complaining against them? You're in the wrong section LOL!
    I'm complaining FOR Leon. That hit was barely 1 second after a pass. That was NOT interference!

Another shaky start from Koskinen. Thank goodness Smith is back soon.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by RollyJ View Post
    I'm complaining FOR Leon. That hit was barely 1 second after a pass. That was NOT interference!

Another shaky start from Koskinen. Thank goodness Smith is back soon.
    Ah, I misunderstood you. It looked like a clean hit but in a way, that PK turned the game around. They were a different team after killing that one off.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/JasonGregor/stat...20682161586181

Confirmed...Philip Broberg is coming to Edmonton. Slater Koekkoek left last night with an injury and is out.

Broberg could make his NHL debut tomorrow v. Chicago. #Oilers

I have no doubt Tippett will isolate him well and his minutes will be limited but it will be interesting to see him finally get some NHL experience. KH is not about rushing his kids so they must be curious about his progress and how he matches up against the tougher opponents.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Is Skinner worth picking up? What's the outlook for him past this year?
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Star

I'm watching this closely. Koskinen is UFA after this year, Smith after next. Both are at the tail ends of their careers. I don't know anything about Skinner, but he could Chris Osgood his way into being fantasy relevant for sure. In my leagues, he's worth a speculative farm spot.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    https://twitter.com/JasonGregor/stat...20682161586181

I have no doubt Tippett will isolate him well and his minutes will be limited but it will be interesting to see him finally get some NHL experience. KH is not about rushing his kids so they must be curious about his progress and how he matches up against the tougher opponents.
    Sounds like Nurse is out too for a few weeks, so calling up Broberg is more of a desperate need right now. Good time to start nailing down the gaps in the overall team defense...

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Sounds like Nurse is out too for a few weeks, so calling up Broberg is more of a desperate need right now. Good time to start nailing down the gaps in the overall team defense...
    Ya, Nurse being out will hurt a lot more than Koekkoek missing time. Ugh!

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Is Skinner worth picking up? What's the outlook for him past this year?
    In terms of team depth, Skinner is a solid 3rd and has the inside track as the future of Oiler goaltending. It's just too early to say he has legit starter upside with just 4 NHL starts and a 2-2 record. But if the Oiler's are looking at 4-5 year window of being a serious playoff contender, then I expect Holland to still try to sign a legit veteran goalie to stabilize the position.
    Skinner looked great last night though!

Dobber Sports Deity

I didnt know Smith went to LTIR until I just read this:

https://twitter.com/JShannonhl/statu...60492201037829

Oilers announce that both Nurse and Koekkoek are on IR…Mike Smith goes on LTIR.

Nurse expected to miss a couple of weeks.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Good thing the team stacked up some wins early. Next few weeks could be rough.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Good thing the team stacked up some wins early. Next few weeks could be rough.
    Time for some players to step up. I smell opportunity for some defensemen or it could be poop. 50/50? Here's hoping Broberg is the real deal.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket