Page 238 of 370 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5548

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

Ouch..... that is a killer... Can't happen.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Ace

Good to see the depth of the organization really starting to shine. Everyone gives Chia such a hard time for his horrible trades involving stud players but since he has been around our drafting has been top notch. Guys like Yamo, Benson, Mcleod, Bouchard, Bear, Jones and Skinner are providing some great depth for the future. Within our prospects I really dont see any weaknesses. It seems as if we are getting close to a CHI or PIT model where we can start cycling in young studs every year to replace the expensive vets
    10 Team Yahoo Semi Keeper H2H Daily lineups (Keep 5 Vets & 5 Rookies), Play 3C, 3RW, 3LW, 4D, 2G daily

C-Giroux, Matthews (R), Petterson, Barzal (R)
    LW-Rakell
    RW-Tarasenko, Aho (R), Boser (R)
    D-Subban, Werenski (R)
    G-

Stats Counted:

G, A, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, +/-, GWG, SOG, Hits, Blocks, PIM
    Wins, Saves, Goals Against, Shutouts

Rookies Eligible till 170 GP

Dobber Sports Deity

Obviously everyone loves Yamamoto but the kid I like a lot is Benson. If he can get past his injury past, he looks like he's going to be a solid winger for years.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat Danglers View Post
    Good to see the depth of the organization really starting to shine. Everyone gives Chia such a hard time for his horrible trades involving stud players but since he has been around our drafting has been top notch. Guys like Yamo, Benson, Mcleod, Bouchard, Bear, Jones and Skinner are providing some great depth for the future. Within our prospects I really dont see any weaknesses. It seems as if we are getting close to a CHI or PIT model where we can start cycling in young studs every year to replace the expensive vets
    They are all great prospects for sure...there are some reasons to get excited, but unfortunately I think we are still a couple of years away from those players being able to contribute enough for our team to make a decent run in the playoffs.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    They are all great prospects for sure...there are some reasons to get excited, but unfortunately I think we are still a couple of years away from those players being able to contribute enough for our team to make a decent run in the playoffs.
    Ya most of them wont see any action until next year or even later but its so great to see some young guys come in with elite skill. Guys like Benson and Mcleod could really be the difference makers for us. Never mind if someone like Bear or Jones can become full time NHLers
    10 Team Yahoo Semi Keeper H2H Daily lineups (Keep 5 Vets & 5 Rookies), Play 3C, 3RW, 3LW, 4D, 2G daily

LW-Rakell
    D-Subban, Werenski (R)
    G-

Stats Counted:

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by eyemissgilmour View Post
    Is Bouchard likely to make the team? I could sure use a sleeper D who gets some PP opportunity. Bouchard feels like he might be the one...
    I have a hard time seeing him on the roster this year. Its all gonna depend on his play in the defensive zone. He has been good so far but still hasnt played against NHL talent yet. We all know he will put up points but its whether he can handle his own in his own end. I think he will be full time next year but he is a sleeper for sure

LW-Rakell
    D-Subban, Werenski (R)
    G-

Stats Counted:

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat Danglers View Post
    I have a hard time seeing him on the roster this year. Its all gonna depend on his play in the defensive zone. He has been good so far but still hasnt played against NHL talent yet. We all know he will put up points but its whether he can handle his own in his own end. I think he will be full time next year but he is a sleeper for sure
    I can see him getting 9 games this year depending on how he does in camp/pre-season but I don't expect him on the roster full time this year but who knows. If he earns his spot, he earns his spot. Far be it from any of us to try and determine that at this point.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

Am I crazy to think that Yamamoto has a really good chance of sticking, sticking with McDavid and sticking it to the score-sheet this year? I have this DeBrincat feeling about him...
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Am I crazy to think that Yamamoto has a really good chance of sticking, sticking with McDavid and sticking it to the score-sheet this year? I have this DeBrincat feeling about him...
    Right now, from what I have read, Ty Rattie is going to get first crack on that McDavid line's right side. That is far from written in stone but that is what McLellan is going to start with for now. Plenty can chance between now and opening night puck drop.

Dobber Sports Wizard

It might be a good thing for Bouchard if he got a couple of NHL games this season. Maybe then he'll start working a bit more on his defensive game. Very doubtful he plays a full season, though.

Yamamoto will likely play in the AHL but could see some call-ups when injuries occur.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Right now, from what I have read, Ty Rattie is going to get first crack on that McDavid line's right side. That is far from written in stone but that is what McLellan is going to start with for now. Plenty can chance between now and opening night puck drop.
    Of this I am aware. What are your thoughts on the matter and the likelihood?
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Yamamoto will likely play in the AHL but could see some call-ups when injuries occur.
    He can't crack what looks like a very mediocre forward group?
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Wizard

He can't crack what looks like a very mediocre forward group?
    It's very doubtful, yes.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    It's very doubtful, yes.
    Then he shall slide down my draft list... I must admit his WHL playoff stats are very underwhelming, as are his WJC numbers. Perhaps he was asked to play a different role, but I am not encouraged if a grade A prospect (or supposed) doesn't outright dominate his peers at the lower levels.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Deity

Of this I am aware. What are your thoughts on the matter and the likelihood?
    On Yamamoto or Rattie?