Page 278 of 370 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5547

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

This 50/50 is ridiculous. The pot is at $4,400,000 and the Oilers game doesn't start for almost 7 more hours. Of course, I bought my tickets!

The winner will walk away with half of the pot.

My biggest question is how happy are the banks/credit card companies as I am guessing a large chunk of the $8,000,000 and counting spent in the past 60 hours is on credit cards that will not be paid off at the end of the month.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I heard 3.2 million for one of the pots... wow! The Edmonton Oilers are going to have to start a new lottery...

They could call it 1st overall Lottery or something like sorts... I bet it could compete with Lotto Max.
    It's currently at $4.4 million total (so $2.2 million to the winner). North Albertans sure do love their 50/50s.

The crazy part is the Flames are doing the exact same thing with same restrictions (must be in Alberta) and their game 3 pot was "only" like $300k

Also, if you are in Alberta and want in on the madness buy now because the site was very hard to buy tickets on during Game 2.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan View Post
    It's currently at $4.4 million total (so $2.2 million to the winner). North Albertans sure do love their 50/50s.

The crazy part is the Flames are doing the exact same thing with same restrictions (must be in Alberta) and their game 3 pot was "only" like $300k

Also, if you are in Alberta and want in on the madness buy now because the site was very hard to buy tickets on during Game 2.
    Wow... Imagine winning that pot.

Edmonton beat Calgary to the punch and that's why theirs is taking off. Early bird gets the worm!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

Calgary had their first one before the Oilers did. It's just Oilers fans are ridiculous with their lotteries. They have always spent more than Calgarians on 50/50. I once had 2 friends win 50/50 draws at CFL games within a couple months of each other. The one who won in Calgary at McMahon Stadium won about $6000 while the one who won at the Edmonton Football Club game at Commonwealth Stadium took home about $30,000.

Dobber Sports Icon

The pot is now over $5,000,000. Who says the Alberta economy is in a recession?!!

I think Albertans have just doubled our annual GDP in 60 hours!

Dobber Sports Deity

I just went to check to see if I could buy tickets here in NS and it says I'm ineligible.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I just went to check to see if I could buy tickets here in NS and it says I'm ineligible.
    I know... our office was going to try here as well.. no luck.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Icon

The draw is officially sold out for today.

"UPDATE: Due to historic, record-setting sales in the #Oilers online 50/50 presented by @REMAXca, today's draw has reached the maximum number of tickets sold & therefore the event has closed. We apologize for this inconvenience & thank all of our amazing fans for their support!"

Looks like the winner is going to take home around $2,700,000/

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    A big thank you goes out to Adrian Dater. He's made Connor McDavid mad and it turns out that a mad Connor McDavid can carry an entire team in the NHL playoff, nope, NHL play-ins. I think he keeps it up and sets an NHL record for most points in an NHL 5 game series in the past 33 years.
    Any idea how many points Nugent-Hopkins would have to have to break that record?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If I win the 50/50, I will switch my allegiances to being an Oilers fan. I'll even post a picture of myself in my new McDavid jersey.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    If I win the 50/50, I will switch my allegiances to being an Oilers fan. I'll even post a picture of myself in my new McDavid jersey.
    LOL! Good luck!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Any idea how many points Nugent-Hopkins would have to have to break that record?
    1 more than McDavid?!!!

The record for most points in an NHL best of 5 playoff series in the past 34 years is 8. It's held by Sebastian Aho of the Carolina Hurricanes.

There has not been a best of five playoff series in the NHL since the 1985/86 season.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Ahh I see what you did.

Good luck to the Nuge then!

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    The draw is officially sold out for today.

"UPDATE: Due to historic, record-setting sales in the #Oilers online 50/50 presented by @REMAXca, today's draw has reached the maximum number of tickets sold & therefore the event has closed. We apologize for this inconvenience & thank all of our amazing fans for their support!"

Looks like the winner is going to take home around $2,700,000/
    Got my $20 bucks worth

Dobber Sports Icon

Good luck to you. Hopefully you or Rataylor or I win it!!!