Page 557 of 607 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 567 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 9093

Thread: Montreal Canadiens

The Great One

Default Re: Montreal Canadiens

The solution is to fire Richardson. I was shocked when he was hired in the first place because the Isels were so bad defensively with him coaching their D. It’s good ol boy shit that got him the job and it’s costing them big right now. Either fire him or move him to some job where he can’t ruin the PK and get someone competent in there.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

6 games lost - next 6 are Flyers, Bruins, Islanders, Avs, Rangers, Pens. This stretch is pretty much where they make playoffs or miss.

I believe Scandella or Miller would be available from Buffalo. I’d look to trade a top six F (Tatar?) who is playing well and whose value is high. I really think Weal can play top six - he’s adaptable. But if I’m the Sabers I’m probably talking to the Jets on those guys. But more than likely Bergevin will stay the course. If they are not going to make a concerted effort to improve the roster on D now they might as well work on the future and start testing the market for Weber and Price. This one foot in the past and one in the future thing isn’t working.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

It's got so bad on Twitter that Habs fans are excited about Olofsson coming up, like hes some sort of saviour.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Same result. 7 in a row. At least they got a point. Still...this sucks.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Administrator

Looks like Kinkaid will go on waivers today

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Looks like Kinkaid will go on waivers today
    Not sure I agree with this. He's actually played really good for the Habs but hasnt had the luck to close the games out.

Whos the callup to replace him? Has that been determined yet?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

He's had good moments but can't put together a full 60 minutes of strong hockey. My guess is Lindgren will get called up because that's the safe play and that's how Bergevin operates.

Dobber Sports Expert

Les Canadiens ont annoncé aujourd’hui les rappels du gardien de but Cayden Primeau, et de l’attaquant Matthew Peca du Rocket de Laval.
    Let's hope Habs' fans and media don't bite Primeau's head off when he makes a couple of rookie mistakes.

The Great One

So is Price on his way to becoming a highly paid back up for a while? I can’t see Price waiving his NMC unless it gets really bad for him. And I really don’t think goaltending is the issue - which makes this move all the more odd.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Administrator

It's just a shake up. The "in" thing is to waive your backup and try a different guy when things are rough.

Dobber Sports Padawan

So the chances of Primeau staying up are slim to none, right ? This is just to give him a little taste of NHL action while they find a more suitable backup ?
    Even so, hard not to get a little excited about this development, having picked up Primeau recently.

The Great One

I’ve read that it may be just a shakeup/intro for Primeau. Mostly it’s just a diversion by Bergevin to get attention off the fact that this teams sucks right now. I’ve also read it’s to showcase for a possible trade - mainly to the Devils for Hall. Which seems pretty far fetched.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    I’ve also read it’s to showcase for a possible trade - mainly to the Devils for Hall. Which seems pretty far fetched.
    That's interesting. I can't imagine the Habs doing this but a lot of people seem to be overrating Hall recently. e.g. Kevin Paul Dupont, an actual hockey reporter which is incredible to me, recently tweeted would the Nucks consider parting with Hughes or Peterssen for Hall, assuming Hall would sign an extension right away.
    My first reaction was, even with a contract extension, the Nucks would laugh at Shero and hang up the phone if, indeed, that would be his asking price. There's just no way.

The Habs do seem like a good fit for Hall though. But the price would have to be reasonable - I can't see Primeau being one of the pieces. But desperate times sometimes create desperate deals.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    That's interesting. I can't imagine the Habs doing this but a lot of people seem to be overrating Hall recently. e.g. Kevin Paul Dupont, an actual hockey reporter which is incredible to me, recently tweeted would the Nucks consider parting with Hughes or Peterssen for Hall, assuming Hall would sign an extension right away.
    My first reaction was, even with a contract extension, the Nucks would laugh at Shero and hang up the phone if, indeed, that would be his asking price. There's just no way.

The Habs do seem like a good fit for Hall though. But the price would have to be reasonable - I can't see Primeau being one of the pieces. But desperate times sometimes create desperate deals.
    I have absolutely no probelm with a Hall for Primeau package, as long as Hall is extended.

Price's contract dictates he's the starter for the foreseeable future so why even start the goalie controversy issues with Primeau.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by evans334 View Post
    I have absolutely no probelm with a Hall for Primeau package, as long as Hall is extended.

Price's contract dictates he's the starter for the foreseeable future so why even start the goalie controversy issues with Primeau.
    Yeah I’m on board with this as well.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR: