Page 222 of 606 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 9089

Thread: Montreal Canadiens

Banned

Default Re: Montreal Canadiens

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    The only lineup change so far is Moen coming in for Bournival.
    Nothing to fix at this point...once the series gets going they may need to adjust but for now those lines are all playing well together

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Nothing to fix at this point...once the series gets going they may need to adjust but for now those lines are all playing well together
    Plus it's Moen. Bournival is a much better player although he was hurt a couple times during the TB series.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Plus it's Moen. Bournival is a much better player although he was hurt a couple times during the TB series.
    Agree, keep the ship as is for now and Bournival is much quicker than Moen at this point and Moen is less effective physically than he once was. We want to skat by the Bruins, not get into a punching matchup with them... Let's do this DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!!!! Eff off stupid Bruins I hate you!!!
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Guru

Wasn't Moen injured in a fight against a Bruin? Not sure why the Habs think it's a good idea to get him back in the lineup against them, unless they think Moen will be motivated because of the injury.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Wasn't Moen injured in a fight against a Bruin? Not sure why the Habs think it's a good idea to get him back in the lineup against them, unless they think Moen will be motivated because of the injury.
    I agree to keep Moen out. He is not the player he was and is not as effective anymore. Too many injuries and his style of game is so hard to keep up. Bournival looks alright anyway and Wiese has been pretty impressive these playoffs.
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    I agree to keep Moen out. He is not the player he was and is not as effective anymore. Too many injuries and his style of game is so hard to keep up. Bournival looks alright anyway and Wiese has been pretty impressive these playoffs.
    Wiese has been great, he's playing his heart out and he's earned his spot...Dobber made a post about players who 'miss their shot' but this is the reverse, this is a guy who's making the most of his shot
    Getting him for Diaz was a very shrewd move IMO, you need guys like this to win

Dobber Sports Genius

Apparently the schedule has been released with game 1 going thurs night and game 2 to be played sat afternoon with a 12:30 pm start? Can anyone verify this to be true?

Dobber Sports Master

Wiese has been great, he's playing his heart out and he's earned his spot...Dobber made a post about players who 'miss their shot' but this is the reverse, this is a guy who's making the most of his shot
    Getting him for Diaz was a very shrewd move IMO, you need guys like this to win
    So true. We have what feels like a zillion puck moving soft D, but this, this is what we need. Size up front, speed, grit and a nose for the net. A much better Ryan White. Yep, these are the guys you win with. Are we rebuilding the 93 Habs? lol Bc that would be awesome.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    Apparently the schedule has been released with game 1 going thurs night and game 2 to be played sat afternoon with a 12:30 pm start? Can anyone verify this to be true?
    I had heard that they weren't going to announce that until after the Rangers-Flyers game...I assumed that meant until that series was decided, but maybe they just meant this last game?

Dobber Sports Genius

I had heard that they weren't going to announce that until after the Rangers-Flyers game...I assumed that meant until that series was decided, but maybe they just meant this last game?
    Yeah. I saw an image on RDS with thurs night/sat aft as games 1&2 but I can't find anything online to confirm.

Banned

Are we rebuilding the 93 Habs? lol Bc that would be awesome.
    That would be awesome...there were no superstars on that team either (unless you consider either Muller or Damphousse superstars, I don't...great player to be sure, but this was the era of Lemieux, scoring 90-100pts was common!) but there were soooooo many really good players and so much depth...Keane, Skrudland, Carboneau, Leclair, Schneider, it was a pure team effort. Remember Turner Stevenson? He had hands of concrete, wrapped in cement but he was 110% heart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    Yeah. I saw an image on RDS with thurs night/sat aft as games 1&2 but I can't find anything online to confirm.
    ok let us know if you find anything definitive, thanks!

Dobber Sports Master

That would be awesome...there were no superstars on that team either (unless you consider either Muller or Damphousse superstars, I don't...great player to be sure, but this was the era of Lemieux, scoring 90-100pts was common!) but there were soooooo many really good players and so much depth...Keane, Skrudland, Carboneau, Leclair, Schneider, it was a pure team effort. Remember Turner Stevenson? He had hands of concrete, wrapped in cement but he was 110% heart

- - - Updated - - -

ok let us know if you find anything definitive, thanks!
    Turner Stevenson!!!!!! Mike Keane! What a team that was... Schneider.... Oh man it goes on and funnily, ils étaient tous des anglophones! (all anglos... I typed that in French so the québécois couldn't come after me for that lol.. funny how winning shuts everyone up).

What a team seriously. Muller with 90+ pts lol wtf. They were all heart, team defense and this team has that feel.

I heard on the radio game was Thursday 730 eastern but that was a leak apparently.

But RDS seems to have the sched already:

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/canadiens/%...eudi-1.1141004

Go HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Guru

I remember pretty much all the guys. Dionne, DiPietro, Petrov, Ronan, Haller. Ever think back to that defence? Ramage, Odelein, Haller, Dufresne, Schneider, Daigneault, Brisebois, Hill.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Banned

Turner Stevenson!!!!!! Mike Keane! What a team that was... Schneider.... Oh man it goes on and funnily, ils étaient tous des anglophones! (all anglos... I typed that in French so the québécois couldn't come after me for that lol.. funny how winning shuts everyone up).

What a team seriously. Muller with 90+ pts lol wtf. They were all heart, team defense and this team has that feel.

I heard on the radio game was Thursday 730 eastern but that was a leak apparently.

But RDS seems to have the sched already:

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/canadiens/%...eudi-1.1141004

Go HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pas tous les tetes carees! ha! are you forgetting how the announcer would say "Vinnncent Damphoooooooussssssssss!" whenever he scored? Lots of other good Quebecois on that team too, JJ. Daigneault, Dejardins, Denis Savard, Gilbert Dionne and of course, the most important player on the team, Patrick Roy.

Dobber Sports Master

Lyle Odelein. Lyle effing Odelein. Mythical team, that was... Bascially Nashville Predators+, but man, was Roy magic..
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin