Page 579 of 607 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 589 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 9093

Thread: Montreal Canadiens

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Montreal Canadiens

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    So after next season when DuBois signs in Montreal - Caufield will be ready. Tatar and Dannault will be gone. It’ll be time for Weber to get less ice time - added mins for Romanov. I kinda like that future...
    Danault so good though. You think Montreal won't be able to pay him?
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Danault so good though. You think Montreal won't be able to pay him?
    I don’t know that he wants to stay. His role is diminished - but maybe he decides it’s fun to win. With the flat cap and Armia, Lehkonen, and Kotkaniemi to sign I’m not sure it works.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sage

The one thing I thought about is leaving Webber, as much as I like him, exposed for Expansion draft. He is 35 now and has had injuries. Idk how well he will age.
    This will free up cap room for signings. Though we are deeper at forward then Def.
    I really wish we could see them play against some top teams outside of the Canadian division...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Week off for the Habs. Adjust lineups accordingly.

Administrator

Paul Byron waived and clears. Every day he's off the roster he saves the team $9,267. More cap shenanigans.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Deity

Anyone want to disagree with me that last night was a brutal game for the Scabs?

Outshot 6-0 in OT and badly outplayed. You'd swear they thought they were working at McDonalds the way they were serving up those apple turnovers. They didn't deserve to get to OT to be honest. Jake Allen was the only reason the team made it there.

This team is trending the wrong way in a short season. Good thing they got out of the gate hot.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

They were awful. They're not playing loose and it shows. Squeezing the stick and making mistakes on D. Gotta turn it around.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Anyone want to disagree with me that last night was a brutal game for the Scabs?

Outshot 6-0 in OT and badly outplayed. You'd swear they thought they were working at McDonalds the way they were serving up those apple turnovers. They didn't deserve to get to OT to be honest. Jake Allen was the only reason the team made it there.

This team is trending the wrong way in a short season. Good thing they got out of the gate hot.
    The OT was particularly painful to watch.
    Apart from Suzuki and Anderson, the offense looks asleep at the wheel.
    Points-only keeper league. 12 teams. Keep any 12 players. Dress 12F - 6D - 2G.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by rufio.85 View Post
    The OT was particularly painful to watch.
    Apart from Suzuki and Anderson, the offense looks asleep at the wheel.
    Anderson was one of the worst in OT. Big giveaway trying to get the puck out which led to a prime scoring chance and then stood around while Tkachuk came out from behind the net to score the GWG. Terrible OT for him.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

We didn't think they could rest on Toffoli's hot streak did we......

Everyone needs to do more. Drouin (hurt), Danault, Gallagher, Tatar.... Anderson has been doing ok but he can be better than this... and KK, I know you're still like the youngest in the NHL, but we need you, baby.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Sage

Oof

Dobber Sports Deity

Weber finally decided to show up this season. Probably his best game of the season from the ones I've seen, and unfortunately, more than I want to see. Stupid Sportsnet. Price, not so much.

Dobber Sports Pro

Couldn't watch the game last night. And now I see that we had a disallowed goal with two seconds remaining and that most Habs fans think it should've been good.

What did you guys think? I'm going to go look at it soon.

Dobber Sports Titan

For those who haven't seen it. Here's the link

I think it's a pretty weird call. I guess it depends on what the ref was yelling? He went to wave it a no goal when it hit the post and just stared at the net pretty confused. I've seen some REALLY weird calls. Like one where Quick comes out to like the hash marks and challenges a Leaf, then the Leaf passes it to the side but ends up hitting the Leaf and the Leafs score, but it's a no goal.

If I'm a MTL fan I'm pissed for obvious reasons. If I'm a Sens fan I'm pissed something wasn't called when Gallagher hit Murray.

The way I fix goaltender interference is, if the goalie is interfered with, it's a penalty. Even on challenges. But if you challenge and you're wrong, it's a penalty for you. Like you call an interference for someone skating into a stationary player in a Avs game this yr, but Gallagher skating INTO the blue ice and into the goalie isn't one.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

A lot of Habs fans are saying Gallagher was pushed into Murray. I've watched the clip many times and he was never pushed into Murray. Zaitsev might have affected his ability to get out of the crease by blocking him in, but he did not push Gallagher in there. Gallagher clearly caused goalie interference when he skated through and pushed Murray's leg, causing Murray to slide to his left. Murray for some reason decided to spin around, I assume to get back into position. The goalie interference is not in question (unless you're a biased Habs fan), the question comes as to whether Murray had time AFTER the interference to reset for the oncoming shot.

To me, the play should have been blown dead and Gallagher should have got a minor penalty for the goalie interference and then the play after wouldnt have mattered.

The blue paint belongs to the goalie. Full stop. You can't touch him in there and you sure can't interfere with his ability to stop the puck IN THE BLUE PAINT, which is exactly where Gallagher was.