Page 178 of 244 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3655

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Phaneuf excellent again. Not a secret a guy wouldn't look as good playing on the awful Leafs.

What a steal of a trade for the Sens.
    He's definitely still a solid NHL'er, just gets paid way too much.. But who doesn't in the NHL..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Banned

He's more than solid. Another fantastic game last night. He makes almost no mistakes

Dobber Sports Ninja

He makes almost no mistakes
    Do you think he'll take some Norris trophy votes away from Karlsson?

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Do you think he'll take some Hart trophy votes away from Karlsson?
    Fixed

Banned

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but if you don't think Karlsson actually deserves a Hart nomination then you haven't been paying attention.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I don't know if you're trying to be funny but if you don't think Karlsson actually deserves a Hart nomination then you haven't been paying attention.
    I'm pretty sure he's just pulling your leg. No question in my mind that Karlsson deserves Hart consideration, but he will be in tough if the Sens don't make the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Ninja

C'mon Sens...finish them Canucks! Up 3-2 with one period to go. Get back into the thick of the playoff race and become "Canada's team"!!!!!!! (that and I own Mark Stone in several of my pools!)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Phaneuf having a rough game at our end of the ice, that was a pretty bad giveaway for goal #3 (Karlsson also guilty in that sequence), and Horvat blew by him in almost identical fashion to the play in his first game, tho this time goalie bailed him out. I guess you're going to get that kind of awkwardness with the big guys.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Banned

If you think phaneuf shooting it off the glass Was a bad giveaway then I'd like to hear what you think about what Hoffman just did lol.

Karlsson has been bad tonight, sens worst d. But refs and linesmen screwed us twice on their last two goals. McCann has embellished twice now. Unacceptable.

Banned

Cue the send retool, they should trade Ryan

Dobber Sports Ninja

Of course I sat Zibanejad tonight to try and get my projected games (C +23, RW +15) back on track. Sonofa...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Of course I sat Zibanejad tonight to try and get my projected games (C +23, RW +15) back on track. Sonofa...
    Oh, man, i feel for you. I hate it when that happens.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by larrylintz View Post
    Oh, man, i feel for you. I hate it when that happens.
    I deserve what I'm getting here...if I would have thought this through, they were facing Joni frigging Ortio, not a guy named Price or Holtby.

Dobber Sports Monster

I started Anderson tonight. After Calgary's 4th goal I turned off the tv. Sure wish I had a bottle of whiskey and bottle of diet coke to wash down my sorrows...

EDIT WHAT THE BLEEP ........................ 5-4 ott

Dobber Sports Deity

If you believe everything you read online (which we all know you cant do), the Sens were trying their damndest to move Price and Wiercioch prior to todays deadline. They moved Price but Wiercioch didnt move.

Why were they so desperate to move these kids? Have they fallen that far in the organization? I get it that Wiercioch is restricted at seasons end but do they not see the value in him to re-sign him? I always saw this guy as a potential top 4 for them for years. Weird.

Whats even more strange is that either they valued him too high at the deadline, or others arent interested in taking a chance on him either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."