Page 234 of 244 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3655

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

1st line C can mean a lot of things. You’re both leafs fans so I certainly agree Logan Brown won’t be pushing Matthews or Tavares down the depth chart or anything. But could he someday hit Stepan, Johansen, Monahan, Horvat, or Dubois levels? I wouldn’t rule it out at this point, but it won’t be this year
    10-team H2H points keeper league, keep 4
    G: 2, A: 2, SOG: 0.15, Hit: 0.15, Block: 0.15, W: 3.5, Sv: 0.025, SO: 6
    7 F, 3 D, 1 G

2022-2023 Roster:
    F: Connor McDavid, Steven Stamkos, Artemi Panarin, Jack Hughes, Mark Stone, Josh Norris, Tyler Bertuzzi, PL Dubois, Sam Bennett, Tom Wilson (IR)
    D: Kris Letang, Drew Doughty, Brent Burns, Shayne Gostisbehere
    G: Ilya Sorokin, Thatcher Demko

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Nilsson with a W finally!! Hows he look out there?? Hows his body language?? Man- hes got the size and based on the stats it seems like his got the skills to really push towards being an impact goalie in this league. I wonder if he sticks it out with ottawa long term...
    All I know is he beat the Wings in regulation. Huge two points to Ottawa in Detroit's quest for last place.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Is it too soon to start talking about Ottawa having TWO lottery draft picks in this super deep draft?

Yes, they own San Jose's 2020 1st rounder.... who saw this potential scenario coming?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Just keep winning Ottawa. Keep winning

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Is it too soon to start talking about Ottawa having TWO lottery draft picks in this super deep draft?

Yes, they own San Jose's 2020 1st rounder.... who saw this potential scenario coming?
    Haha. I mentioned this in a post a week ago. And to answer your question...not Pierre Dorion and I’m being serious.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Haha. I mentioned this in a post a week ago. And to answer your question...not Pierre Dorion and I’m being serious.
    Two early season stories out of Ottawa I like:

C Brown - 60+pt pace - over 20:00 TOI/gm - Love that he's finally getting a real shot offensively. He deserves it.

Pageau - +15 - leading the league in +/-

That has to be the craziest outlier stat of the season to date. Say what you want about the meaninglessness of this stat - But he leads the league. On a team that has 9 POINTS in 14GP.

He's a UFA at the end of the year, 26yrs old. It'll be real interesting to see what Dorion does with him come Jan/Feb
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Elliotte Friedman@FriedgeHNIC

OTT claims Hawryluk
    Could be a good spot for Jayce Hawryluk to get some minutes and rebound. Especially when the start moving some players out.

Dobber Sports Immortal

What a story on Ottawa tonight. Hat trick Bobby Ryan in his return after a stint away from the game.

Dobber Sports Deity

https://twitter.com/Pammerhockey/sta...00448298958849

#Sens forward Mikkel Boedker has agreed to a deal with Lugano. The Swiss club made the announcement this morning. #NLA
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Boedker just never fulfilled his NHL potential. Had a 51 point season in 2013/14 back when the Coyotes prefix was Phoenix. Now 30 years old, he's going to live the good hockey life in Switzerland. Good for him.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

A shame this thread has lost its following. Best Sens banter now is under athletic articles, and it isn't great but at least it's current. Ryan hat trick still on this page? Yikes.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Deity

Sens fans need to step up LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

When the draft is announced and Ottawa has the 1st and 3rd selections, I expect business to pickup. Even if they lose and get 3rd and 4th, good lord, look out the Sens are coming in hot. They are basically guaranteed to get 2 of Byfield, Raymond and Rossi...with the potential that one of those names becomes Lafreniere.

And they are already stacked with potential before these newest additions. Oh, and the have third 1st rounder and three 2nds.

Dobber Sports Ninja

When the draft is announced and Ottawa has the 1st and 3rd selections, I expect business to pickup. Even if they lose and get 3rd and 4th, good lord, look out the Sens are coming in hot. They are basically guaranteed to get 2 of Byfield, Raymond and Rossi...with the potential that one of those names becomes Lafreniere.

And they are already stacked with potential before these newest additions. Oh, and the have third 1st rounder and three 2nds.
    Nice. I was so absorbed with other things, that I didn't realize how low the Sens were in the standings or that they owned SJ's 1st!! While I will always be an Oiler fan first, I have lived in Ottawa on and off for 14 of the last 17 years. I grew up anti-Leafs, so I do cheer for the Sens, kind of like my second team. Plus, they don't have the easiest ride with a budget conscious owner. All that to say, I'm excited to see if one of those top two draft picks can sneak/turn into the first overall!!

The Great One

Tim Stutzle might have something to say about that.