Page 220 of 244 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche_Ambush View Post
    This made me LOL. Guess I'm not the only one under the impression this new Sens homer was a former Sens homer reborn around these parts!
    I have not had other accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    That would be a bargain. No way Duchene takes that little when they gave Ryan $7.25M when the cap was lower, and Ryan was never as good as Duchene is. I think the Johansen deal ($8M for 8 years) is his floor, and they probably need to add a lot to it. $9M for 8 years wouldn't shock me if he signs with the Senators.
    no chance he signs for that much anywhere. Ryan was better as far as stats go when he signed his deal.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    no chance he signs for that much anywhere. Ryan was better as far as stats go when he signed his deal.
    Ryan's contract was signed three years ago and with the rising cap limit, so do the contract expectations.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Ryan's contract was signed three years ago and with the rising cap limit, so do the contract expectations.
    Still completely unrealistic to think Matt Duchene will sign for $9 million.

Dobber Sports Deity

Still completely unrealistic to think Matt Duchene will sign for $9 million.
    Just as unrealistic as to think he's going to re-sign for $6M.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have not had other accounts.
    What is your opinion of Ben Bishop?
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche_Ambush View Post
    What is your opinion of Ben Bishop?
    Top 15 starter in the league and would have been kept in Ottawa if he wasn’t behind Anderson and Lehner

The Great One

So embarrassing.

Quit attempt #9250

Dobber Sports Ninja

Josh Bailey, who's easily outperformed Duchene over the last two seasons, just signed a 6 yr contract at $30M for an avg $5M cap hit.

Still think Duchene is getting $9M?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Josh Bailey, who's easily outperformed Duchene over the last two seasons, just signed a 6 yr contract at $30M for an avg $5M cap hit.

Still think Duchene is getting $9M?
    If he signs with Ottawa, yes, it's completely realistic to think Duchene gets $9M. Bailey is a terrible comparison for him - he's a complementary winger while Duchene is a play-driving center. There's a world of difference between those two roles.

There is no chance he signs for $9 million. Doesn’t even have to be debated further...

Dobber Sports Deity

There is no chance he signs for $9 million. Doesn’t even have to be debated further...
    Well I had no idea we had Pierre Dorion as a forum member. Good to know we have the inside scoop on everything Senator.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Well I had no idea we had Pierre Dorion as a forum member. Good to know we have the inside scoop on everything Senator.
    I meant anywhere not just Ottawa

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

There is no chance he signs for $9 million. Doesn?t even have to be debated further...

The Senators gave up a pretty package for him... and with the increasing salary cap.... and players like McDavid getting 12 million...

Is Duchene worth 75% of McDavid? Is Duchene worth 3/4 of McDavid? Is Duchene worth 3 million less that McDavid? Arguments could be made for sure here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Jedi

Bailey easily took a cut to stay. It's clearly an attempt to free up money for JT. Duchene isn't getting $9m. I mean, if he had a couple 70pt seasons in the last 4 years, perhaps you could begin to stretch it to 8.something. Duchene should sign somewhere between 6.5 and 7.5. I don't see there being a single 8 in his deal, years or dollars and def. not nine. he put up 70pts ONCE in 13/14 season and hasn't broken 60 since. Any GM that signs a $9m contract for that level of production on a 27yr old C needs to be fired immediately. Besides, if Melnyk won't pay Karlsson $9m. he ain't paying Duchene
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4