Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Chicago Blackhawks

What's up with Gustafsson? I'm being told he has offensive upside for this season. Didn't even know who he was.
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Administrator

Prospect D Luc Snuggerud is on unconditional waivers for contract termination

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Sage

It was reported at the Blackhawks recent fan convention that in Game 6 of the 2010 Finals, Toews tore his MCL in the 3rd period. He came out and took 1 faceoff in OT and then immediately skated to the bench. He would not have been able to play game 7. Fortunately for the Hawks, Kane won the game in OT before Toews's absence was felt or even noticed.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    It was reported at the Blackhawks recent fan convention that in Game 6 of the 2010 Finals, Toews tore his MCL in the 3rd period. He came out and took 1 faceoff in OT and then immediately skated to the bench. He would not have been able to play game 7. Fortunately for the Hawks, Kane won the game in OT before Toews's absence was felt or even noticed.
    That’s a pretty crazy story. I’m curious why that hasn’t come out until now.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Jedi

Bergeron scoffs and counters, "I would have played"
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that the following players have been assigned to Rockford (AHL):

Forwards Dylan Sikura, Matthew Highmore, Brandon Hagel, Philipp Kurashev, Mikael Hakkarainen, Alexandre Fortin, Reese Johnson, MacKenzie Entwistle

Defensemen Nicolas Beaudin, Joni Tuulola, Lucas Carlsson

And goaltender Matt Tomkins.

With these moves, the Blackhawks training camp roster currently stands at 33: 18 forwards, 11 defensemen and four goaltenders.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I have a question about the health of Corey Crawford. Is he completely healthy and is he the true #1 Goalie? If he is how does that impact Robin Lehner? He had by far the best season of his career and if Crawford is truly healthy did they just bring him in as a spot starter here and there? That doesn't make much sense to me. If Crawford is still somewhat banged up, what is the split that Lehner see in the Net?
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Eleasha View Post
    I have a question about the health of Corey Crawford. Is he completely healthy and is he the true #1 Goalie? If he is how does that impact Robin Lehner? He had by far the best season of his career and if Crawford is truly healthy did they just bring him in as a spot starter here and there? That doesn't make much sense to me. If Crawford is still somewhat banged up, what is the split that Lehner see in the Net?
    I have my doubts Crawford will ever be 100% again, and either way, you don't bring in a goalie of Lehner's caliber to just be a backup/contingency plan. I'd guess Crawford is the 1A until he's hurt again and is forced to hang up his skates giving Lehner the net. Best case scenario and Crawford manages to stay healthy I think they split starts 50/50 with Lehner taking a heavier workload as the season winds down.

Dobber Sports Genius

Crawford was pretty solid to end the season, his injury at the end was a groin tweak so thankfully not related to his prior issues.

Lehner just made sense to bring in considering his availability and willingness to take a 1 year deal. Plus in the worst case scenario he is an excellent option to take over.

I doubt that worst case scenario happens and that we end up seeing a close to 50/50 split to keep both goalies fresh and healthy. It worked for a few other teams last year, including Lehners last squad, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see it copied by the Hawks.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I am looking to keep Robin Lehner as my 3rd Goalie option on a 30 player roster in a 14 team league that keeps 15 keepers. My other Goalie also isn't that fantastic in Semyon Varlamov so I am planning on using my 1st Round draft pick to pick the best available Goalie in the draft if that Goalie is decent.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Sage

I expect it to be a competition throughout the season and Colliton to roll with the hot hand. The Hawks defense should improve this season from horrible to below-average so I expect both goalies to have serviceable stats. Crawford is 34 so he should be able to stay close to his peak if he can put all his injuries behind which is the major question. Talent-wise, both goalies are top half of the league starters. In terms of the Hawks signing Lehner, I think it was an opportunity that fell in their lap. Shore up the most important position with available cap space on a 1-year deal for a player who could be their potential starter in the future.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Took a flyer on Kubalik with a late round pick in my draft this past week-end hoping he would get some ice time on the top 6. How is he doing in camp?

The Magnificent One

Haven’t been watching blackhawks much this preseason but has Delia played any preseason games?

Lehner dealing with some issue and they left Crawford our to dry for 6 goals tonight. I get Delia is most likely being sent down so no need to run him out there but did he play at all?! Just curious if he did and how’d he do
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Requin View Post
    Took a flyer on Kubalik with a late round pick in my draft this past week-end hoping he would get some ice time on the top 6. How is he doing in camp?
    Kubalik has looked good in camp but it looks like he will be on the 3rd line with Kampf and Saad to start the year. I wouldn't race to pick him up until he gets moved to a higher line or you are in a deep league. Speculation is the Hawks will start with the lines:
    1) Toews, Cagguila, Nylander
    2) Strome, Kane, Debrincat
    3) Kampf, Saad, Kubalik
    4) Carpenter, Shaw, Smith

I don't particularly like these lines and feel that Toews' and Saad's production will greatly suffer because of them. Plus, the 2nd line is going to be a major defensive liability on the road. Hopefully, Colliton goes back to Toews and Kane. I picked up Kubalik this summer since a Toews/Kane/Kubalik line makes a lot of sense. With Kubalik's one-timer and his all-around game, he would be a good fit on that line.

And Delia looked alright. If you take away his hot start last season, his numbers were quite poor. I think he's a little overrated and not the goalie of the future that some people feel he is.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Kubalik has looked good in camp but it looks like he will be on the 3rd line with Kampf and Saad to start the year. I wouldn't race to pick him up until he gets moved to a higher line or you are in a deep league. Speculation is the Hawks will start with the lines:
    1) Toews, Cagguila, Nylander
    2) Strome, Kane, Debrincat
    3) Kampf, Saad, Kubalik
    4) Carpenter, Shaw, Smith

I don't particularly like these lines and feel that Toews' and Saad's production will greatly suffer because of them. Plus, the 2nd line is going to be a major defensive liability on the road. Hopefully, Colliton goes back to Toews and Kane. I picked up Kubalik this summer since a Toews/Kane/Kubalik line makes a lot of sense. With Kubalik's one-timer and his all-around game, he would be a good fit on that line.

And Delia looked alright. If you take away his hot start last season, his numbers were quite poor. I think he's a little overrated and not the goalie of the future that some people feel he is.
    no Perlini?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4