Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by donions View Post
    Shakey bust out your crystal ball and give me your prediction on who the Hawks #1 goalie will be in March.
    Turco, Crawford, or outside hire?(Roloson, C.Mason, Boucher, M.Smith/D.Ellis, J.S.Giguere are some potential goalies that could be dealt on deadline day)
    I think for now your gonna see a steady dose of splits for Crawford / Turco, with Turco getting the edge. I will say though we're gonna see a similar situation as last year.

Crawford will be the starting goalie in Chicago at some point. ( Later on in the year) He will get some starts get a little hot streak going and just hold onto the starting gig and into the playoffs.

Turco is on a one year deal and wont return in 2011-12. Crawford will be a RFA.

Crawford has played good this year when given the chance. He'll get more chances and down the road he's gonna seize those chances and make it a bitch of a decision on " Q" to not start him more.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post

Right now the best player on the Hawks to date is Patrick Sharp, he's been the most consistent since day 1 puck drop. He is a -10 but most every Hawk is in the negative ( except Toews & Hossa)

Horrorfan Yes buy into Sharp , his numbers are legit and will remain so. He's alot more aggressive this year, he's outshooting every Hawk by a large margain. 101 SOG. Kane is 2nd with 75. Sharp is doing alot of the little things which are turning into big things for him. Take Sharp out of the picture, this team is a complete mess without him. 70- 75 points , yes, more than that NO.
    Thanks Shakedown, good to hear and much appreciated.

Dobber Sports Monster

Chicago 4 Anaheim 1

Back on track. A great road win in Anaheim. Corey Crawford played excellent. Stopping 26 of 27 shots. As mentioned before, look for Corey to get more starts in the coming games.

Duncan Keith, oh hello Mr. Keith- scores a shortie to tie up the game at 1-1 in the 2nd period. Great one-timer from Sharpie . Keith played 27:56 and was +2 in addition to the goal. It was smooth sailing from there. Patrick Sharp another 2 points today , putting his season totals at 14 goals and 11 assists. Brouwer also chips in with a goal.

Niklas Hjalmarsson broke a 44 game goal drought tonight. He hammers home a slapper that Bolland Toews assist on.

The Hawks energy was popping today! Much better game tonight than the other night in San Jose.

Game Highlights

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/?navid=nav-teamnav-chi

Q's post game remarks

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/?navid=nav-teamnav-chi

: Notes- Hawks sign Garnet Exelby and assign him to Rockford.
    Last edited by Shake; November 26, 2010 at 11:12 PM.

Dobber Sports Monster

Updated lines

Stalberg - Toews - Kane
    Kopecky - Sharp - Hossa
    Bickell - Bolland - Pisani
    Brouwer - Dowell - Skille

Keith - Boynton
    Seabrook - Hjalmarsson
    Campbell - Cullimore

Turco
    Crawford

* instead of Turco's name being above Crawford's name pretty soon your gonna see Crawford's name next to Turco's name = a split.

Dobber Sports Monster

Fernando Pisani will not be in the lineup for the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday.
    Pisani is dealing with an upper-body injury. He is considered day-to-day. He could be back early next week.
    Source: Chicago Tribune

Dobber Sports Monster

John Scott doin' damage!!

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/99328

Dobber Sports Monster

Dobber Sports Monster

The Hawks are back home tonight after the circus road trip is over. Bout time!!

Hossa is questionable tonight.

Marian Hossa, who collided with defenseman Nick Boynton during Monday's practice, should be considered questionable for Tuesday's game.
    Hossa received treatment in the dressing room following the incident, but the Blackhawks haven't provided many details regarding the incident. "I was facing backward, and yeah, he ran into me," Boynton said. "I'm not sure what happened. I just kind of got the wind knocked out of me, personally, so I'm not sure if he got the worse end of the stick or what happened." Stay tuned.
    Source: Chicago Tribune

Morin is on his way

Hawks PP is 78.7 percent, good for 26th in the league

Patrick Kane is at a PPG rate as I do not think he'll continue at a PPG but it will be damn close here on out. 75 points at seasons end.

On the flip side Kopecky 2 points in his last 12 and -9

Brian Campbell is +10 in his last 13.

Anyway good game tonight at the Madhouse. Halak vs Crawford.

Dobber Sports Monster

A Good read, Crawford, Keith and company...

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/blac...-show-in-socal

Dobber Sports Monster

Tonight - Jeremy Morin will skate on same line with Troy Brouwer and Patrick Sharp.

I like this, intereting for sure. Not sure who will replace Hossa on the PP though.

Dobber Sports Expert

Do you ever feel like you're the only Blawkhawks fan on? :P

Keep up the good stuff Shake!

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by TML View Post
    Do you ever feel like you're the only Blawkhawks fan on? :P

Keep up the good stuff Shake!

haha thanks! Yes I do feel alone BUT hey thats ok, its me against the world, or in this case me against 20,000 Leafs, Oilers, Habs, Nucks and Sens fans LOL

I'll be okay here, doing my thing

Dobber Sports Monster

Hawks are flying high tonight. Completely taking this game since the moment the puck dropped. Sharp once again is dominate, Brouwer is a man possessed at the moment hell, even Jeremy Morin getting on the scoresheet. Awesome performance so far by the four feathers.

This team looks renewed , re-energized and confidence is the best its been all season long. Rollin'

Crawford is strong again!!

Dobber Sports Monster

Jeremy Morin quickly becoming a hit and being embraced by the Four Feathers.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hocke...wk1202.article

Dobber Sports Veteran

Turco is starting next game if he wins does he keep playing or will Quinville go back to the kid you think?? Keep his confidence high??