Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Chicago Blackhawks

Has anyone seen the Blackhawks play this year? How has Toews looked? Is he droppable already in 1 year leagues or no?

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Has anyone seen the Blackhawks play this year? How has Toews looked? Is he droppable already in 1 year leagues or no?
    He hasn't stood out at all. If you have decent options, he is definitely droppable IMO. And I drafted him rather late thinking I was getting a steal. I'll give him a little more time but the thought of dropping him has entered my mind.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    He hasn't stood out at all. If you have decent options, he is definitely droppable IMO. And I drafted him rather late thinking I was getting a steal. I'll give him a little more time but the thought of dropping him has entered my mind.
    Yeah I used my last pick on Toews but can swap with Cirelli or Kadri which seems like no brainers at this point then. Thanks for your reply

Dobber Sports Star

its rare for players to take that much time off and then excel as soon as theyre back. what kucherov did in the playoffs was remarkable
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Sage

The Blackhawks sell-out streak ended today at 535 games.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

The Great One

Karma is a bitch.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Karma is a bitch.
    Yeap! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise.

The Wolverine

Looking for a bit of insight from those who follow the Hawks more regularly.

If/when Tyler Johnson comes back soon, I figure they'll ease him in but where do you expect him to slot in, both in the short term (e.g. while Toews is out) and then when he's back?

Thanks.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Looking for a bit of insight from those who follow the Hawks more regularly.

If/when Tyler Johnson comes back soon, I figure they'll ease him in but where do you expect him to slot in, both in the short term (e.g. while Toews is out) and then when he's back?

Thanks.
    I know, not the most exciting of questions but if anyone has some thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I know, not the most exciting of questions but if anyone has some thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
    The Blackhawks Forum on the HF Forum can answer this. I only watch the Hawks extended highlights and definitely don't spend any time thinking about their line combinations. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Scotty Bowman announced on Tuesday that he is stepping down from the Chicago Blackhawks as senior adviser, hockey operations.
    "I am no longer working for the Chicago Blackhawks as of July 1 as I decided it was time to move on. Still love the game and would like to stay involved," Bowman wrote on Twitter.

tsn.ca
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    tsn.ca
    How does he not have a blue check mark?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Charlie Roumeliotis
    @CRoumeliotis

#Blackhawks assign Cole Guttman, Lukas Reichel, Michal Teply, Josiah Slavin and Isaak Phillips to AHL’s Rockford IceHogs.David Gust and Kale Howarth were also released from PTOs and sent to Rockford.

Dobber Sports Icon

Jonathan Toews posted a farewell to Chicago on his Instagram today:

It’s hard to find words to describe the 16-year journey that has made this city my home.
    Aside from the 3 Stanley Cups, the parades, and the countless memories made with my teammates, what is still most special to me was feeling a true connection to the people of this city."
    To Blackhawks fans, it was surreal to witness and be a part of the revival of hockey in Chicago. There was nothing like the roar of the Madhouse when we scored a big goal to tie it or win it late in a game. As players, we tried to reciprocate that heart and soul energy we felt from you. I honestly believe it’s what made us so tough to beat in the later games of a playoff series. You are the best fans in the world, and I’m so thankful we shared so many special moments together.
    To the Blackhawks Organization, the late Rocky, Danny and the Wirtz family, all of my coaches, GM’s, athletic and equipment trainers, strength coaches, scouting staff and all those that put it all together. It is not lost on me that all the work you do behind the scenes leads to all of our success on the ice. You showed up every day to help all of us achieve our dreams and for that I am forever grateful.
    To my Blackhawks teammates, I consider you all lifelong friends and brothers. We share a bond that’s hard to break. Whether you reach the mountain top or not, we can all agree it’s grinding through the tough moments together that we’ll really miss.
    To all of you I say, THANK YOU. You made my time here in Chicago unforgettable.
    Tazer.

Does this mean he may be close to signing a deal somewhere else?
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Titan

Gotta be either a deal somewhere or retirement. I would guess the former, and I wonder if it's going to be his hometown Jets where he ends up landing.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)