Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 16 56 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 76 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: New York Rangers

Who is going to lead this team in scoring??
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Who is going to lead this team in scoring??
    Probably Zuccarello, but I'd say Buchnevich also has an outside shot. It's likely nobody gets to 60+ points.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Titan

Zibs would be my bet.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Zibs would be my bet.
    This is a very interesting selection ... he was actually point-per-game (11g-11a in 22 GP) before suffering the concussion last season.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Stud

Zibanejad changed his offseason training and diet. He didn't change his weight but did improve his body fat index. He is going to be top dog, best PP minutes and is a right handed shot on a team lacking that skill (for the most part)

Zucarello is the safe bet, but I like the call on Zibanejad.

Buchnevich should have a great opportunity to put up some major points but some his stupid boneheaded plays this camp makes me think that coach Quinn may be forced to repeat some of AV's tactics. Stupid cross ice passes and poor decision making. Buch put the puck on Staal's stick deep in the defensive zoen with a Devil forward already on him resulting in a turnover and goal. So frustrating with this kid...
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Stud

Lias Andersson sent to the AHL Wolfpack which is a bit of a surprise. Top line minutes should continue his development nicely imho.

Chytil, Howden & Lettieri make the opening night roster. Lettieri who is the grandson of Lou Nanne has done everything NY asked him to do so congratulations to him on making the club.

Brendan Smith, who has played pretty well, Claesson, DeAngelo & Pionk are all part of the 8 man unit.

The Rangers opening roster:

Forwards (13): Pavel Buchnevich, Filip Chytil, Jesper Fast, Kevin Hayes, Brett Howden, Chris Kreider, Vinni Lettieri, Cody McLeod, Vladislav Namestnikov, Ryan Spooner, Jimmy Vesey, Mika Zibanejad, Mats Zuccarello

Defensemen (8): Fredrik Claesson, Tony DeAngelo, Adam McQuaid, Neal Pionk, Kevin Shattenkirk, Brady Skjei, Brendan Smith, Marc Staal

Goaltenders (2): Alexandar Georgiev, Henrik Lundqvist

Injured (3): Matt Beleskey, Brandon Crawley, Boo Nieves

cut and paste source is the NY Post
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Stud

Winless NY coach Quinn is going to bench Shattenkirk for the next game.

This is welcome news to this NYR fan as Shat has looked like shit so far this season.

He had major knee surgery so its surprising he is still finding his groove.

Might be a good time to pry him away at a discount as he is going to get a ton of PP time once he does "find it".

Dobber Sports Stud

Coach Quinn is tweaking lines before the Sharks game

Buchnevich will move to the left with Zibanejad and Fast.
    Kreider skates with Brett Howden and Mats Zuccarello.
    Kevin Hayes skating between Jimmy Vesey and Ryan Spooner.

Howden is making a very good first impression

- - - Updated - - -

Coach Quinn is tweaking lines before the Sharks game

Buchnevich will move to the left with Zibanejad and Fast.
    Kreider skates with Brett Howden and Mats Zuccarello.
    Kevin Hayes skating between Jimmy Vesey and Ryan Spooner.

Howden is making a very good first impression

Dobber Sports Stud

While its not directly hockey news, it is related to it.

James Dolan seems prone towards making poor decisions. First he had the trouble with Charles Oakley telling the truth about the train wreck otherwise known as the the woeful Knickerbockers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjJVm0d_R3A

now its a problem with WFAN and its parent company.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/22/inside...gie-gray-wfan/

Then I heard he is friends with Harvey Weinstein and that was enough for me.

Oh and in case someone here wishes to jump to the defense of white men, let me inform you that Harvey's business was across the street from where I grew up for years. He has an @$$hat back then before the casting couch stuff came to light...

Dobber Sports Stud

The press box was conspicuously jammed with scouts from all over the league for the Panthers game at MSG

Dobber Sports Veteran

Brett Howden isn't at practice this morning and I just came across this

Mer NHL och Frölunda:Får info om att Lias Andersson ska ha kallats upp av New York Rangers.Gissar officiell bekräftelse snart.#rakapuckar #twittpuck #1krdag #NYRangers #nhl #hv71
    Google translate

More NHL and Frölunda:Get info about Lias Andersson being called by New York Rangers.Guess official confirmation soon.
    The author's blog (translated) merely says this info comes from a "safe source"

I also get information (from what I judge as a safe source) that Lias Andersson is heading for the fall's first chance of NHL hockey with the New York Rangers.

Dobber Sports Stud

Howden is day to day. Nothing serious straight from the horses mouth. I guess it was just a stinger.

Lias Andersson however is coming to the big club. Apparently 9 of his 14 assists were primary so he got the message and went about improving his game. During the preseason his first 3 strides were much improved.

This rangers fan is really looking forward to seeing him on the ice.

Now if they can find someone to take Kevin Hayes off their hands

Dobber Sports Stud

Chytil now has goals in 4 straight games ~!

Dobber Sports Stud

NYR with a 6 game winning streak at home to lead the NHL

Dallas only got 17 shots on net with Hank picking up another win with Jacques Plante now in the rear view mirror. Up next is Terry Sawchuk only 6 wins away

Dobber Sports Stud

Chytil with another goal

5 game goal scoring streak for the 19 year old