Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26 66 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1474

Thread: New York Rangers

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: New York Rangers

I think we all agree that Georgiev can help a team in need of goaltending
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    I think we all agree that Georgiev can help a team in need of goaltending
    Absolutely. Just needs to be a team where the juice is worth the squeeze...
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Administrator

Leafs will be able to acquire a backup without moving anyone from their roster. There's options out there beyond Georgiev.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Leafs will be able to acquire a backup without moving anyone from their roster. There's options out there beyond Georgiev.
    Yes - the options will crystallize the closer we get to teams making the call to be buyers or sellers. As I said from the outset, Georgiev does not make sense for the Leafs but someone will. I’ll the make bold call and say tonight’s start will be Georgiev’s last as a Ranger! I think he goes to the Oilers.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Yes - the options will crystallize the closer we get to teams making the call to be buyers or sellers. As I said from the outset, Georgiev does not make sense for the Leafs but someone will. I’ll the make bold call and say tonight’s start will be Georgiev’s last as a Ranger! I think he goes to the Oilers.
    Unless the Rangers plan on taking back Smith or Koskinen, I'm not sure where he fits in Edmonton.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Unless the Rangers plan on taking back Smith or Koskinen, I'm not sure where he fits in Edmonton.
    In goal.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

The Great One

But seriously - at this point in the season pro-rated salaries (particularly entry level ones) are so much easier to fit under the cap. And if the Oilers make it worth their while the Rangers would take on something to help facilitate I’m sure. Cap friendly is down right now or I’d lay out some actual numbers for you. Once it is back up I’m sure you’ll see it would easy.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

The Great One

Cap friendly is back up. Oilers currently have $3.12 mil in cap space. Projected at the deadline to be $5.85. Benning should be back soon and he’s at $1.9. Someone will head back down I’d guess. Georgiev gets paid $792.500 this year. Prorated at this point it’s around half that. And he’s and RFA and under team control for next year giving them plenty of time to sort out next year. Easy to fit him in. Just have to figure out the ask...
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Master

Georgie got roughed up. He needs to play. They all need to play. The three headed monster must end soon.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Georgie got roughed up. He needs to play. They all need to play. The three headed monster must end soon.
    He's been playing lots. It's his first rough game after three straight quality starts.

Dobber Sports Stud

the issue with NYR is a lack of consistency outside the netminders. For goalies they are stacked.

They are also essentially run by Panarin. Last game no Panarin so little to no offense.

The club needs time for the kids to percolate and to improve the overall talent level up front.

Moving Georgiev accomplishes this, but I doubt JD sells at less than full value. NY doesn't have a cap issue, nor will they likely make the playoffs so we are looking at another selloff, stepping back, getting another fairly good draft pick and hoping to ride the rising tide into next season
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Cap friendly is back up. Oilers currently have $3.12 mil in cap space. Projected at the deadline to be $5.85. Benning should be back soon and he’s at $1.9. Someone will head back down I’d guess. Georgiev gets paid $792.500 this year. Prorated at this point it’s around half that. And he’s and RFA and under team control for next year giving them plenty of time to sort out next year. Easy to fit him in. Just have to figure out the ask...
    The Oilers have greater needs than Georgiev if they want to push for the playoffs.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Over Mika?!? Also, a good sign that Panarin will return when the Rags play next. Consider last night his suspension game.

NHL Public Relations✔@PR_NHL

#NHLAllStar Update: @NYRangers forward Chris Kreider will replace teammate Artemi Panarin at the 2020 Honda NHL All-Star Game.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Over Mika?!? Also, a good sign that Panarin will return when the Rags play next. Consider last night his suspension game.

NHL Public Relations✔@PR_NHL

That's what I was thinking too. He probably has some upper body soreness that he has been playing through, was going to skip the AS game anyways, so he rests the game before instead of playing through it again.

Also agree that it should be Mika, but a lot of things "should" happen around the AS game that just don't.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Administrator

Zibanejad already had arrangements to go back home during the break. That's why Kreider is going.