STUDS OF THE NIGHT

3. Craig Anderson - 1 Win, 1.00 GAA, 0.967 SV %

After missing 10 games, Anderson looks like he hasn't missed a beat. His right knee seems to be fine as he played a great game against the rangers.

2. Atlanta Thrashers - 1 Win, 5 Goals, 1 SO

Normally a shutout win wouldn't deserve a stud of the night selection, but considering Atlanta did it to Washington, I am very impressed. Also check out the highlight reel goal by Burmistrov: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...7&event=ATL630

Bruce Boudreau calls the loss: "as bad of a defeat I think I have had since I’ve been here."

1. Sid the Kid - 1 Goal, 3 Assists, 5 Shots

As mentioned in the forums, Stamkos may be getting all the hype, but Crosby is only 1 point behind him. How much further ahead would Crosby be if he had St.Louis and Downie as his linemates instead of Dupuis and Kunitz?

DUDS OF THE NIGHT

3. Washington Capitals - 1 Loss, 0 Goals

As mentioned above, they were terrible. Their big four were held to just 10 shots, and were -6 combined.

2. Edmonton Oilers - Shootout Loss

The Oilers find a way to lose every game. Last season they finished with 62 points. This season, they are on pace for 54 points. According to my calculations, they suck even more than last year.

1. Marty Turco - 1 Loss, 7.03 GAA, .806 SV%

Is it just me, or is there always a blowout game every night that we see at least 7 goals? I'm sure Turco owners were expecting an easy win tonight, but this game may have single-handily lost their owner's the goaltending cats in h2h matchups this week.

Honourable Mentions

Jarome Iginla - 3 Goals, +2, 6 SOG

He could easily replace the third or second stud of the night with his MONSTER performance.