Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Challenge: Name our Ramblings! (PG)

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

I think it's fair to say that we will go the PG-13 route (fits in well with the section theme). Although it may be more of a twice (or thrice) weekly release due to some off NHL nights. Stay tuned for an official update regarding this aspect of our section.

Classic case of ironing out the wrinkles!

GMG
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

The Great One

PG13 sounds great!

Little shocked at allthe animosity towards more ramblings- I really liked the idea. Look at the difference between dobber and angus. Anyone can look at the boxscore and just reiterate who scored and what amount. The bottom line is that "ramblings" give you deeper insight into whats going on out there- and a new voice will mean new perspectives. If people think its contrived or copycatting thats their right but all you have to do is skip your trip to that thread. Im a little surprised at all the hate.

I think Dutch is just pissed because there never anything worth rambling about going on in Nashville!!!

:P

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    PG13 sounds great!

Little shocked at allthe animosity towards more ramblings- I really liked the idea. Look at the difference between dobber and angus. Anyone can look at the boxscore and just reiterate who scored and what amount. The bottom line is that "ramblings" give you deeper insight into whats going on out there- and a new voice will mean new perspectives. If people think its contrived or copycatting thats their right but all you have to do is skip your trip to that thread. Im a little surprised at all the hate.

I think Dutch is just pissed because there never anything worth rambling about going on in Nashville!!!

:P
    Funny thing, I'm a Nashville fan too!

Realistically I can see both sides of the coin. There's a reason why poll was a split decision. That said, praba and I will come to a conclusion soon enough - once he wakes up from his cat nap haha... might have drank a little too much milk last night!

Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates