Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Semi-Ultimate Twitter Hockey List

Banned

It's good when they tweet about personal stuff too, makes them seem like real people and not just suits on TV.

The worst person to follow is Tyler Seguin. What a ****ing boring tweeter. "Big game tonight" "Hitting the gym". Who cares!!!

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    It's good when they tweet about personal stuff too, makes them seem like real people and not just suits on TV.

The worst person to follow is Tyler Seguin. What a ****ing boring tweeter. "Big game tonight" "Hitting the gym". Who cares!!!
    Lol. There are some good ones - Bobby Ryan and Ryan Whitney come to mind. And of course the king of priceless tweets - @BizNasty2point0
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Haven't followed McKenzie yet, is he better?
    Actually, the funniest part and also the most pathetic, is that a couple of times McKenzie has retweeted Dreger's "updates" on Winnipeg, under the guise of "In case you don't follow Dreger...."

Sigh...

Hilarious and absolutely pathetic.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Banned

and PS he's not denying Winnipeg, he was denying those premature reports that it was done already, which CLEARLY it wasnt. THe Globe and Mail called for a press conference LAST TUESDAY lol.

Dobber Sports Ninja

and PS he's not denying Winnipeg, he was denying those premature reports that it was done already, which CLEARLY it wasnt. THe Globe and Mail called for a press conference LAST TUESDAY lol.
    You're absolutely right, but at the same time I kinda feel like they're just grasping for straws at this point...and the way they're doing it is really just making themselves look like a$$holes.

Just my opinion though..

The only way that they look good about this IMO is if this deal doesn't go through at all...so to me it kind of makes em look bad. Mind you I only joined twitter like a week ago so maybe I haven't grown a thick enough skin from that stuff to just ignore it lol.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Legend

It's just their whole "take" on everything. It's all been, "Despite what is being said, nothing is official." instead of saying things like, "It looks close but nothing mentioned yet." It seems like they've just been negative Nelly's with this whole thing because G&M beat them with the whole "An agreement has been reached" a while ago, and again this morning Kypreos beat them with "A official announcement can be made tomorrow AM."
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    It's just their whole "take" on everything. It's all been, "Despite what is being said, nothing is official." instead of saying things like, "It looks close but nothing mentioned yet." It seems like they've just been negative Nelly's with this whole thing because G&M beat them with the whole "An agreement has been reached" a while ago, and again this morning Kypreos beat them with "A official announcement can be made tomorrow AM."
    Yeah I agree, it's kind of like they are pissed they didn't break the news

Sounds like I could avoid McKenzie then too, if he even RT's Dregers nonsense stuff..

I think if Dreger wants to RT lame tweets and do his personal stuff, he should make another account. 1 for strictly hockey trades/talk and 1 for useless shit

that would be ideal

Dobber Sports Icon

I've found myself skimming over the TSN tweets lately, there has been nothing really interesting posted by any of them. Ever since TSN aired their last hockey game of the season, it has been more about denying the Winnepeg story than anything. I won't stop following them, but I definitely don't bother paying close attention to them right now.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    I've found myself skimming over the TSN tweets lately, there has been nothing really interesting posted by any of them. Ever since TSN aired their last hockey game of the season, it has been more about denying the Winnepeg story than anything. I won't stop following them, but I definitely don't bother paying close attention to them right now.
    ya I agree, even this morning at work "landed in Winnipeg" "deal could be done" bla bla bla

may as well tweet when he takes a shit

super annoying

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Feel free to add my twitter handle to the list @rossyyoungblood

Dobber Sports Sage

Me as well. @ashemansky26

Banned

If you want tweets about hockey, baseball, making fun of dumbarses, and the odd tweet about a pig roast, follow me! @Big_Ev

Dobber Sports Icon

Added you guys to the list.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Genius

@rainydrinkwater

It'll be mostly Hockey...with a heavy fantasy lean.

Dobber Sports Novice

Thanks for putting this together-- Can you throw me on to the Dobber list?
    Dobber Nation - new episodes released on the 25th of every month!
    ->Suggest a guest, topic, or question at the Dobber Nation Open Thread.
    ->@BK_DobberNation